CA2C7544-31B4-421A-B6B0-78A8245A9278.png

Nah New Orleans ain’t moving. Nothing .
team that need to make moves
Kings
Boston
Wolves
Dallas
Outback mcw

To move Ben you probably need a 3 team trade that involves either Porzingis, KAT, or John Wall. Philly is asking for way too much and I don’t think any single team is gonna give up an all-star level or future all-star level player for Ben.

To move Ben you probably need a 3 team trade that involves either Porzingis, KAT, or John Wall. Philly is asking for way too much and I don’t think any single team is gonna give up an all-star level or future all-star level player for Ben.

Sure but IMO Philly is in the driver's seat now. They only have sample size (~1/8 of the regular season) but as Moheezy Moheezy alluded to, with Benjamin out, they're learning what the team needs moving forward so they can make a more educated trade. I don't think it'll be an AS/Future AS but it'll be a missing piece and probably some draft stock. I was skeptical coming into this season but I actually like their position now tbh.

IDK if you looked but the rest of the Top 10 of that class are in fact all busts :lol:

1. Karl-Anthony Towns
  2. D'Angelo Russell
  3. Jahlil Okafor
  4. Kristaps Porziņģis
  5. Mario Hezonja
  6. Willie Cauley-Stein
  7. Emmanuel Mudiay
  8. Stanley Johnson
  9. Frank Kaminsky
  10. Justise Winslow
That's what I meant lol if anything KAT would have been the one non bust but if he is a bust.... then the whole top 10 <

I see yall had a karl guzman party last night

remind me of that time yall had a devean george party right after he left the lakers

IDK if you looked but the rest of the Top 10 of that class are in fact all busts :lol:

1. Karl-Anthony Towns
  2. D'Angelo Russell
  3. Jahlil Okafor
  4. Kristaps Porziņģis
  5. Mario Hezonja
  6. Willie Cauley-Stein
  7. Emmanuel Mudiay
  8. Stanley Johnson
  9. Frank Kaminsky
  10. Justise Winslow
Awful draft. Jesus

1. Karl-Anthony Towns
  2. D'Angelo Russell
  3. Jahlil Okafor
  4. Kristaps Porziņģis
  5. Mario Hezonja
  6. Willie Cauley-Stein
  7. Emmanuel Mudiay
  8. Stanley Johnson
  9. Frank Kaminsky
  10. Justise Winslow
That's what I meant lol if anything KAT would have been the one non bust but if he is a bust.... then the whole top 10 <
Awful draft. Jesus

Justise revenge tour coming…just going to take a while. Possibly two years like the Reggie revival.

You can't overestimate a bad GM (Griffen).

Who the pels got other than Ingram ? Y’all not getting Zion
Ingram is better then Ben . Y’all can’t bring ben into a. Team with Zion and Jonas and griffin about to get fired anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom