The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trading with Masai always seems like a losing proposition but yeah that small ball Raptors core, idk if that's really gonna be it

Norman Powell didn't turn into a lemon for Portland so there's hope

I still wouldn't trade KAT I would try and trade Ratsull though
What kinda value does D’Lo have you think?

What kinda value does D’Lo have you think?
Prob not the best rn but off the top of my head these teams would need his skill set: 76ers and Mavs

Stretches: Celtcs and Pels

I mean Simmons always seemed like the most obvious trade but since KAT is bff with Russell idk. Fox is an overpay

Idk if I'd be willing to give up THJ but he's a better version of Beasley for sure

What is wrong with pippen man! Dude is being a grade A cornball with all these stale slick comments about Mike. :smh:

Tobi -> Joe/Thigh Bull -> Embiid -> Vucci Mane

Y'all epidemiologists are on top of it.

200.gif

Y'all can have Kira Lewis.
Dude is buns. Undersized, can't shoot, can't defend.
Can't impact the game at all. All I've seen from dude is speed.

Kidd ain’t but Luka makes these reads in his sleep. First clip is an easy corner skip pass. EYE am not defending Kidd by any means but it’s not hard to find clips of bad reads.
Eye trust the metrics, just not these vids. No shots fired.
Yes but look at KP in the paint while Powell is trying to rim run. It's happened multiple times

The principles are not in place no matter which reads Luka makes

The metrics aren't good, btw, they're bad in many categories

Yes but look at KP in the paint while Powell is trying to rim run. It's happened multiple times

The principles are not in place no matter which reads Luka makes

The metrics aren't good, btw

He should be canned for posting porzingis in clip 2.

But that first read was on Luka. I know the metrics are bad but Luka is a better player than those plays he was trying to make.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom