The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this really lonzo’s personality or is dude tryna be someone he ain’t!? :lol:

Bruh is dead serious no visible emotions even after an oop dunk showboat!

1638845956406.jpeg

glee!

Embiid with the Smitty!

it kinda sucks we have to rely on Embiid to bring the ball up, iso,and make plays down the stretch. He literally has to do everything and even though he proved he can tonight, it’s a recipe for disaster come playoff’s time.

I still don’t understand how people are saying CJ is redundant to Curry. Curry barely touches the ball down the stretch.

it kinda sucks we have to rely on Embiid to bring the ball up, iso,and make plays down the stretch. He literally has to do everything and even though he proved he can tonight, it’s a recipe for disaster come playoff’s time.

I still don’t understand how people are saying CJ is redundant to Curry. Curry barely touches the ball down the stretch.
Is that what people are actually saying? I don't think they're similar at all.

Detroit smh
1638845547271.png
Is fire Casey a new thing or is it just in the comments tonight? I understand the optics of blowing an 18pt lead and losing to a team who just lost by 73, If you were going to do it as ownership or waiting for the right time here you go.

Also want to see a stat on what % of his points are scored with his off hand on SGA and where that ranks. I see why amitt5504 amitt5504 out here lusting

Is fire Casey a new thing or is it just in the comments tonight? I understand the optics of blowing an 18pt lead and losing to a team who just lost by 73, If you were going to do it as ownership or waiting for the right time here you go.

Also want to see a stat on what % of his points are scored with his off hand on SGA and where that ranks. I see why amitt5504 amitt5504 out here lusting
I personally don’t see the point of firing a coach of an already terrible team. If it were to happen, it’s just for optics .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom