The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_20211214-190449_Google.jpg

Someones gonna break that record. Steph curry was out injured for a large part of his early career. Probably won't even be a shooter as good either.

am I the only one who thought he was joking? from his voice to his inflection he sounds like he is completely joking. look at the clip that plays after he says that ****.

he’s obviously joking :rofl:
I’m just laughing that people despise lebron so much that they project any hate they can at him :lol:

My money’s on Trae to do it, bruh is hella young and been firing since he came out. In 10 years his stats will be stupid if he stays healthy. He’s actually unguardable in iso, blows by or steps back on anyone.

No one will have the accuracy of Curry, but someone will catch that record because of volume. Remember, Curry entered into the league later, had injuries and didn't shoot as many threes to start.

Now that he's hit the record, Dope might want to get out of there early to best that traffic. What's something exciting to due in NYC on a Tuesday night? I'm sure there's a Waffle House somewhere nearby or? IHop?

Now that he's hit the record, Dope might want to get out of there early to best that traffic. What's something exciting to due in NYC on a Tuesday night? I'm sure there's a Waffle House somewhere nearby or? IHop?
Waffle house doesn't exist up here brah. I got the train though I'm straight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom