The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

Btw

that palette is pretty intriguing

Trying to get one more degree of change with a mouse can be tedious at times

you can manually type the value into the slider in Lightroom. Just click on the number, and you can type it after that.

Last edited:
you can manually type the value into the slider in Lightroom. Just click on the number, and you can type it after that.
yeah I know. I'm usually just making adjustments to see how much it changes and may just go back. I only do it if I know for certain what value I want/need. Also, using a laptop so no keypad to easily use.

you don't even have to click, you can just hover your cursor over the sliders and use the up/down arrow keys to change values...and if you hold down the alt or shift keys while using the arrow keys you can make the parameters change with smaller values (alt) and larger values (shift)

you don't even have to click, you can just hover your cursor over the sliders and use the up/down arrow keys to change values...and if you hold down the alt or shift keys while using the arrow keys you can make the parameters change with smaller values (alt) and larger values (shift)

This I did not know
Thank you!

Last edited:

This I did not know
Thank you!

de nada, makes lightroom a tad bit faster to use...forgot how i stumbled upon it but people might find this useful as well

This I did not know
Thank you!

de nada, makes lightroom a tad bit faster to use...forgot how i stumbled upon it but people might find this useful as well

On that note as well, there are silicon keyboard overlays for PS and LR... I have yet to buy one, but they are always staring me in the face when I look at my wish list :lol:

Amazon product ASIN B00R2NBAI4

woah! It goes very deep huh?

I'm going to print this out out and have a copy with me whenever I'm using lightroom. 

edit: maybe not

My work comp doesn't seem to agree with printing the hi res pdf 
mean.gif

Last edited:

This I did not know
Thank you!

On that note as well, there are silicon keyboard overlays for PS and LR... I have yet to buy one, but they are always staring me in the face when I look at my wish list :lol:

Amazon product ASIN B00R2NBAI4

probably super useful but looking at all that tiny text makes my skin crawl....

woah! It goes very deep huh?
I'm going to print this out out and have a copy with me whenever I'm using lightroom. 

edit: maybe not
My work comp doesn't seem to agree with printing the hi res pdf :smh:

honestly it is probably isn't necessary to print it out, most of those shortcuts you prolly won't ever use; better to find the ones that will help you be efficient with the tools you use most...

I'm thinking about copping one of these. Looks portable enough for traveling too. Cheaper more elaborate version of the Palette Steezy just copped I think kind of. But the Palette looks way cooler lol.

https://www.pusherlabs.com/store

Last edited:
oh my god @JordanSF super dope. as much as i think you kill the landscapes, im interested to know what your workflow or tendencies l with look like with portraiture stuff and when you edit with people as your subjects. presets, tone curves etc if you'd be willing to share. great stuff
Gotta say @JordanSF your edits are always simple and crisp!

@JordanSF  all those shots are sick but the sunset half dome ones are insane!
Amazing shots! Very impressive
Much appreciated fellas!
Bro....you just got to editing those photos from last year? Man.....that is insane. Considering how you have so much good stuff. I wouldn't want to let that sit.

Back
Top Bottom