The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

4th of july
tumblr_l53dyhyYGa1qzqfpwo1_1280.jpg

jazz-thing-5.jpg

jazz-thing-10.jpg

And man.....firework shots are tough. i was in some bad conditions cause of the fog but literally got nothing good. This was the best one and it sucks:

jazz-thing-9.jpg

i know this is for more DSLR use and stuff, but i thought you guys would be helpful with my question..
Im looking to buy my GF a point and shoot camera for her bday, my budget is about $300, whats the best i can get with that?
Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by Boot and Leg

what are the settings used to achieve this sort of "vintage look" on a camera or is this post processing?..
Its post processing.. Some desaturation but not alot, proper RGB adjustments and a slight hue correction.. mess around with it till you get the exact look you want

Whats everyone using to shoot these? I was thinking about getting a DSLR not sure which one though.

to the guys that have the D5000 how is the video?
I know everyone says don't get a DSLR to shoot video.....idc I'm going to and wanna know what it's like if I remember it's only 720p right?

Originally Posted by omgitswes

to the guys that have the D5000 how is the video?
I know everyone says don't get a DSLR to shoot video.....idc I'm going to and wanna know what it's like if I remember it's only 720p right?
I actually haven't used it to shoot video. It is 720p and there's no autofocus while recording.

Back
Top Bottom