The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

I have a 6D with a 50mm

Friend has a 6D with a 35mm.

I shoot regularly (horizontal) and he shoots vertically. He seems to get more background in his photos (we both do full body fits). Is this due to the vertical shooting style or more the lens?

Thinking of picking up a 35mm Sigma (where can I finance using Affirm besides KEH). Im going to London in a few and it would be a perfect excuse to pull the trigger on this. Or could I mimick this by also shooting vertically?

One from yesterday.

Fastest+Hill+Bomb+1.jpg

spent a few weeks out in nigeria for my grandma's burial, was my 1st time there so i wanted to get a bunch of photos (this trip put my lightroom catalog over into the 6 digits and i still feel i didn't get enough snapshots)

Untitled by a0, on Flickr

I have a 6D with a 50mm

Friend has a 6D with a 35mm.

I shoot regularly (horizontal) and he shoots vertically. He seems to get more background in his photos (we both do full body fits). Is this due to the vertical shooting style or more the lens?

Thinking of picking up a 35mm Sigma (where can I finance using Affirm besides KEH). Im going to London in a few and it would be a perfect excuse to pull the trigger on this. Or could I mimick this by also shooting vertically?

if you live in the DMV area I can give you a good deal on my 35mm sigma.

spent a few weeks out in nigeria for my grandma's burial, was my 1st time there so i wanted to get a bunch of photos (this trip put my lightroom catalog over into the 6 digits and i still feel i didn't get enough snapshots)

I hate to say this being your grandmother's funeral, but these pictures are dope! It seems they celebrated her life vices mourn their death.

Love!

I hate to say this being your grandmother's funeral, but these pictures are dope! It seems they celebrated her life vices mourn their death.

Love!

appreciate it! the fact that there were a few months time between her passing and the burial, helped a whole lot with things not being so somber & sad; and i didn’t much have a clue what was going on so i tried to get pics of everything...there were a few moments that were too heavy emotionally to snap pictures but my aunt was stressing (more than her usual self) putting much of the stuff together so that it could be a celebration of her life

appreciate it! the fact that there were a few months time between her passing and the burial, helped a whole lot with things not being so somber & sad; and i didn’t much have a clue what was going on so i tried to get pics of everything...there were a few moments that were too heavy emotionally to snap pictures but my aunt was stressing (more than her usual self) putting much of the stuff together so that it could be a celebration of her life
When I pass, I want people to celebrate my death whether they are happy that I passed away or happy for the time I was here. People need to be appreciative instead of asking why me .... many dont make it to my age.

When I pass, I want people to celebrate my death whether they are happy that I passed away or happy for the time I was here. People need to be appreciative instead of asking why me .... many dont make it to my age.

i feel you but it’s tough, this was comparatively easy for me to deal with being i had only really met my grandmother once, spoken to her only a handful of times and she lead a full life into old age and was in declining health...in contrast to when my dad passed, the realization that we would never see him again, that this person i knew my whole life was gone when there was so much we hadn’t got to do, at a relatively young age...yea, celebrating was the farthest from my mind & why was maybe the only thing i could think...as much as you can know, intellectually, that having that perspective, appreciating the lives of loved ones is maybe the better route, you can’t really control that emotion, not even speaking of how we all deal with these type things differently...

Gonna be in DC for the day on Saturday, any places you guys recommend to shoot?? Gonna go to the National building museum for the Fun House expo. Is there any easy rooftop access spots?? Thanks

Have any of Ya'll in here had experience with Stock Photography? if so how have ya'll results been with different websites & Apps?

Peak Design is making a new bag via Kick Starter and this thing looks awesome. More geared toward traveling and shooting but it seems you can make it to any kind of bag you want it to be.

0afea081f9bea4fd456cfb9958761975_original.png

Back
Top Bottom