The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

Haven't posted in awhile. Great shots and insights, everyone :pimp:

Some shots I've taken working for a local newspaper from July to August. (Except the fireworks)

IMG_2041.JPG

IMG_1947.JPG

IMG_1913.JPG

IMG_2036.JPG

IMG_2037.JPG

IMG_2038.JPG

IMG_2039.JPG

IMG_2040.JPG

IMG_2042.JPG

dvsonm dvsonm
My dude, was this from your Bldg again?

This **** is bonkers man. I love it.

What you doing right now? LoL srs.

PS .
Just notice is from that hotel you mentioned. What exactly you need to do to get up there?

Last edited:
Curious to see Nikon announcement next week.

Does everyone shoot full-frame now? Anyone still shoot with a crop sensor?

I'm still crop and undecided if I'm going to top up to full. I am interested in the full frame mirrorless joints & the D850 but still very interested in the D500. Right now just working to perfect my game with what I have and imagining I get that Sigma 135 1.8

Curious to see Nikon announcement next week.

Does everyone shoot full-frame now? Anyone still shoot with a crop sensor?

Nikonrumors site says it's two full frame mirrorless cameras.

The transition from crop to full frame was the best move I've done as far as my profession goes. Still looking for either a D3s/D4s for reasonable prices as backups, and save for glass and a D6 in the future.

dvsonm dvsonm
My dude, was this from your Bldg again?

This **** is bonkers man. I love it.

What you doing right now? LoL srs.

PS .
Just notice is from that hotel you mentioned. What exactly you need to do to get up there?

Lol yeah that’s close to my place though. That day it was a art expo my boy was DJing so that’s how I got up there but idk how you can get up there. I’d say go for it. It’s a hotel so it’s not like your trespassing. If you ever wanna link up I’ll show you around here just PM me bro.

Lol yeah that’s close to my place though. That day it was a art expo my boy was DJing so that’s how I got up there but idk how you can get up there. I’d say go for it. It’s a hotel so it’s not like your trespassing. If you ever wanna link up I’ll show you around here just PM me bro.
I might go in tonight.

Where are the elevators? I'm going to walk like I been there plenty of times.

Just debating if I should just get a Fuji X-T2 since I already shoot with a x100T.

I can already see the limitations with the Nikon D80 that I still have :lol:

Nikonrumors site says it's two full frame mirrorless cameras.

The transition from crop to full frame was the best move I've done as far as my profession goes. Still looking for either a D3s/D4s for reasonable prices as backups, and save for glass and a D6 in the future.

I’d skip the d3s, it won’t hold a stick to what you’re currently shooting with. I had one for a while, but once I got my 800E, I never used it.

I’d skip the d3s, it won’t hold a stick to what you’re currently shooting with. I had one for a while, but once I got my 800E, I never used it.

That's cool! D800 series is nice. I shot with a D810 before but the file sizes were too big for me and not really suitable in my line of work (though I have seen photojournalists shoot with it). LOVED the crop ability of the images, too. I thought about getting a D5 but a D4s suits me right now. It's uncomfortable/hassle to fiddle with different configurations all the time despite the fact that I've gotten used to it :lol:. Using a D4s/D750 combo at the moment.

Once I knew where the elevators were, I just walked in with my headphone and act like I belong there. That's how I always do it. Who's going to question a person that acts like they belong? With all this social media stuff going around, if I'm asked something, I'm turning my camera I'm acting a fool. LoL

Cell phone picture that doesn't do it justice.
View attachment 2163637

You caught a good sunset. I went to Gantry Park for a few but left my SD card at home and used my iPhone instead.

Post. I feel the burn was over there behind the ESB. It was a very gloomy day I'm surprised I got something. It was about the only place with some colors .

Back
Top Bottom