The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

11FDD258-89D4-442A-B341-80E2DAED7160.jpeg

EB7C3AAA-99A7-4FCA-90F1-3AB80AED146B.jpeg

Playing around yesterday with my phone and a minifigure - standing on cardboard with a poster from the Dark Knight on my laptop in the background.

And that reminded me that I've always been unhappy with the original of this shot so I redid it from scratch and I'm happier with the colours of this one - the original had an odd warm look - partly because I shot it in the large hall of a castle with brown stone walls and natural light but it looked weird.

Update: getting more familiar with it. It has a great zoom. Screen isn’t that great. It’s not to bright and it makes the pictures more distorted then they actually are. Once I transferred them to my computer I saw the quality. Only con I can I say is it’s not fully manual. And it doesn’t have a viewfinder
1056DA58-E2D4-40C1-B00F-2C0C70F8CC9B.jpeg
732F90B7-83B9-4EEB-9283-72145266B6E2.jpeg
4B46CD41-1D57-4D5B-8E1E-DE2C5380FF4F.jpeg
4832DAEB-2CC4-4722-AAA7-4EC5CEBB6694.jpeg
B947AFFE-1742-453F-8DA1-74AB90A73CBA.jpeg

Where is everyone at? Everyone stopped shooting? :nerd:

I think this thread to a backseat on lots of people, myself included. I still shoot every now and then. Follow me and I’ll return the favor cause I need some new inspiration

dvsonm

Last edited:
Where is everyone at? Everyone stopped shooting? :nerd:
I usually just shoot fall now ... but in general this thread sucks, dudes never want to challenge or anything. So when you hit a wall, you aren't motivate to snap out of it because no one is posting.

^^ That landscape shot up top is ****!

I can't shoot landscape for the life of me. Haha. The images just don't speak to me like they do when others shoot them.

I was having a similar convo with someone recently about something maybe kinda similar...... As an artist, I know what I create and I know what I like but if I'm the creator it's not really that impressive to me! I don't even know if that makes sense...... Lol. You definitely need that push to take creativity to the next level.

I shoot but everything just goes on IG now. I don't even update my website which was the only reason why I posted on here cause I had the image tag for it. Now I just think it's took much work. Haha.

Also I have been on NT for over 15 years and finally I am getting to the point where I just don't go on here. Every so often when my kid is away, I peep the threads I am subscribed too but I just read them and that is it.

Back
Top Bottom