The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

Anybody else in here shooting film?

Bought a Canon AE-1p a couple weeks ago, really glad that I did... here are a couple shots from my first roll of film.

Nothing that I really liked, but it was my first roll so I was just excited and took pictures of random things.

I'm currently shooting on my second roll of film in color. After I'm done with this one I have a B&W roll waiting for me.
pimp.gif

I love capturing people in their natural ways...

4223915864_c51a1e8aa2_o.jpg

4223159991_22dbcf88ef_o.jpg

4223927044_6dd7494315_o.jpg

A lot of inspiring stuff here. I picked up a D40 after returning the D3000. 1,200 shots so far with the D40, still learning.

4223196367_3889672719.jpg

^ thats a sick photo i just picked up my first camera in general. .Nikon D40 as well and im still learning

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

^ thats a sick photo i just picked up my first camera in general. .Nikon D40 as well and im still learning

Thanks, the D40 is great and Flickr is where I go for ideas. Nice pic and keep posting as you progress, that's what I plan on doing.

Originally Posted by RiKaN HaVoK

that looks like my lineup .. just have the 85LII and a few other .... nice .... love it when you can open the lens and the rest is effortless!

Yup yup... Gotta love that "prime" love... Especially with the playful and creative aperture at your disposal... So what's your glass lineup,Rikan?!

- airbutchie
smile.gif

Originally Posted by BlazeA4

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

Thanks, the D40 is great and Flickr is where I go for ideas. Nice pic and keep posting as you progress, that's what I plan on doing.

Thanks im checking that site out right now

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

Originally Posted by WHPH10

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

11ii89k.jpg

Not a great photo I know
laugh.gif

Arsenal game? Where was this?
At the Emirates Stadium, I live 10 minutes from the ground.
pimp.gif
eek.gif

I want to watch Arsenal at the Emirates soooo bad!
Anyways heres my pic.. I wish I woulda gotten more of the clouds instead of having it overexposed.

Just some random pics i took.. i just got my D3000 on xmas eve.. all were taken on auto though.. still tryna figure out wat i can do with this camera...

Originally Posted by qksLvrtypeS

AP and butch thanks

ap - where in the bay you gonna be?

I think just SF for about a week. Gonna need some scenic spots of course for the Golden Gate, Bay Bridge, etc.

Originally Posted by solefoodnola

Does anyone here use a Lomography camera? I have a Fisheye 2 and I love it!

I have the fish 2 and I was pretty upset by it for whatever reason. The only thing I like to do is layer photos but after getting the camera, I found out I amnot really into the circular look. Would rather get a holga or diana with the same features as the Fisheye 2.

But I really want this camera though but just can't seem to throw down for the money though.

AAAAAgVlJFcAAAAAAEBN0g.jpg

panoramic01.jpg

Need a tripod, nothing too high-tech...can anyone recommend one in the $120-150 range? Looking at the Slik 400DX or Manfrotto 7302YB. Anything else worthlooking at?

The Slik supports more weight but also weight 2 lbs. more. For reference, my heaviest gear would be a gripped 40D with a 70-200 f/4L. BTW great bokeh on thatsoccer field shot. I friggin' HATE winter...by the time I end work, it's dark as hell.

Back
Top Bottom