The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

Originally Posted by bl1nk

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

I added almost all of you guys on Flickr but none of you besides Dunksrnice added me back. Whats up with that NT fam? I know i'm still a rookie but give a dude a chance. 
frown.gif
didn't add me 
grin.gif

just contacted you now though.
don't see a flickr account in your sig bro, dont know how i would find you.
laugh.gif

but thanks, contacted back. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just picked up a 50mm 1.8 for my d5000 for $80. It doesn't autofocus on the d5000 but I am still loving the lens.

Originally Posted by bl1nk

I added almost all of you guys on Flickr but none of you besides Dunksrnice added me back. Whats up with that NT fam? I know i'm still a rookie but give a dude a chance. 
frown.gif
didn't add me 
grin.gif

just contacted you now though.
don't see a flickr account in your sig bro, dont know how i would find you.
laugh.gif

but thanks, contacted back. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I got you man. Added you as a contact.

Sup NT fam

As I am slowly transitioning to be a fully independent adult (graduated a year ago, still live with my folks though)...I am making it my duty to travel the world.

I am by no means a photographer, or do I have any skills in regards to that field, but I would love to take pictures of new places I visit (memories, something to share with family and friends, etc). Picture quality is important, video, not so much, but it would be a plus.

What cameras should I be looking at to satisfy my newbie needs? I wouldn't mind having something around my neck...but the only camera I have really looked at is the Sony NEX-C3...so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

is there more of that impala!
A lot more. Are you on Facebook? If so, add me Traice 'Tre' Brown & I'll show them to you.
Hottest Impala in my city. Used to be factory teal on 26" iRocs...

Dunks r nice, dope shots up there. I appreciate those Virgin America shots too. Ever since I started flying with them when they came out a few years back; I will never fly another domestic airline. 

Got my Bower external flash, in the mail, today.

This thing is great & only $120. So, if you have a Nikon or Canon & don't have an external flash...buy one.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Hey everyone, I will be going to school this year majoring in Photography imaging. I am going to need to get an DSLR so I was wondering what would you guys suggest for a beginner ?

Get a Canon T2i or Canon T3i. If you gave money left over, get the Canon 50mm 1.8 lens and you should be good for class.
Thanks!  But if I can't afford is there another DSLR I can get a bang for my buck?

Get a Canon T2i or Canon T3i. If you gave money left over, get the Canon 50mm 1.8 lens and you should be good for class.
Thanks!  But if I can't afford is there another DSLR I can get a bang for my buck?

Well in order to narrow down your choices why dont you just tell us how much your gonna have to spend

Originally Posted by JRHodges11

Well in order to narrow down your choices why dont you just tell us how much your gonna have to spend

Max $600?

Max $600?

You can find a Canon t1i for around that price cheaper just the body but Im guessing you dont have any lenses and some Nikon D series that are under that  that like the d3000 and d3100     

Max $600?
Have you read what I posted as far as pickups on the last few pages?

EDIT: Anybody know an easier way to take all the saturation off the background in Lightroom than using the adjustment brush? I was thinkin bout doin it on this pic (dunno if I'll even like it) as well as another one, but I cant do it without %%$%#%@ up the edges all the way along the object in the foreground. Also is there an easy way to fix the spots on the bumper where the paint is scratched off? Ill get around to repaintin it eventually but if I could fix it on the pics it'd be dope for now

SS Front by Only 2 Ways to go Legit., on Flickr

Back
Top Bottom