The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

Nice pics all! 

Hey I need a simple Camera.  Maybe 8-10 MP.  Is this possible to find for under $100? 

is there anyone in here that might be interested in a pair of Pocket Wizard radio triggers?

How do you guys handle taking pics in public?? Always feel kind of awkward being the guy taking pics while everyone is just chilling/looking at you so I always rush it and move on..

Originally Posted by ksteezy

is there anyone in here that might be interested in a pair of Pocket Wizard radio triggers?

nerd.gif
 info?

I added almost all of you guys on Flickr but none of you besides Dunksrnice added me back. Whats up with that NT fam? I know i'm still a rookie but give a dude a chance. 
frown.gif

newb here to lazy to read. can i take nice pictures as these straight out of the box?

how important are switching lenses?
how much is PS used after the pics has been taken?

cause i might have a hookup and want to use this opportunity to get one that will last a long time, cause the hookup wont last long.

so far ive been reading about t3i vs d5100

i like the fact of nice quality hd video but is there any others i should consider that are not far from these price points?

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Originally Posted by jay kickz till i die

5949406377_9c5997b779_z.jpg

5949962918_ae1ee14142_z.jpg

You're using a filter for these shots right? What kind are you using? I have still yet to get a filter for bokeh day shots but I have no real idea what to get. Is it a standard polarized filter?

no filter, just my 50mm 1.4. the added bokeh is from decreased clarity in lightroom. hope that helps. i've been meaning to pick up a CPL for day shots as well tho to eliminate some post op processing.

Recommend me few good lenses for a D90 got the original kit 18-105, 50mm 1.8, and a 70-300mm, I dont want to pay 2 much money for a lense just want something good for outdoors...portraits etc.

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

I added almost all of you guys on Flickr but none of you besides Dunksrnice added me back. Whats up with that NT fam? I know i'm still a rookie but give a dude a chance. 
frown.gif
added. had no idea u made me a contact

was at the parentals and went through some old records/vinyl, took quick iphone shots then got lazy, lulz. used camera bag and iris apps for pp

5978325136_fb58625507_z.jpg

5978043801_71b9d0c853_z.jpg

5978309871_e47ae4dc6c_z.jpg

I've searched thru at least 100 pages looking for some type of advice on a beginners camera for a decent price. Can anyone help me out? I have never owned a camera so this is the start of a new beginning. What can i get for $250-400, and what can I get for $500-800? Are there major differences between those prices? Thanks in advance ya'll.

frown.gif

My bad bro its done now
happy.gif

Originally Posted by JRHodges11

frown.gif

My bad bro its done now
happy.gif

Originally Posted by dharv

I've searched thru at least 100 pages looking for some type of advice on a beginners camera for a decent price. Can anyone help me out? I have never owned a camera so this is the start of a new beginning. What can i get for $250-400, and what can I get for $500-800? Are there major differences between those prices? Thanks in advance ya'll.
I bought a cam off ebay last week... Canon Rebel XS/1000d used for 280 shipped and then a new lens for 97 shipped. Got myself straight for under 400
pimp.gif

Of course there are better options as far as equipment out there. But I think bang for your buck, as a beginner especially, cant get much better

frown.gif
didn't add me 
grin.gif

just contacted you now though.

Back
Top Bottom