The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

art-walk-16.jpg

My failed X-mas card photo attempt. Shot like 88 pictures and couldn't seem to get my dumb cat to sit still. Going to shoot some more today tto get some better shots hopefully.

eek.gif
 There's some pretty high powered photography in this thread, I'd like to see more NYC based work. There's so many hidden treasures.

Hey guys,

Been a while since i've posted anything since they've ditched the old NIKETALK and I lost all of my post count lol.

Here is a video lookbook i shot and edited for my clothing store that I own.

Watch in 1080p, you can really see the difference of quality from a regular DSLR HD CAMERA.

I had used a RED ONE HD Camera similar to this and love it.

CHECK IT OUT!

Last edited:
^^^^How in the heck did you get your hands on a RED camera? Rent it? Would have though you would have done some slow mo and utilize the framerates.

You've never seen a picture like this. A picture focusing on the fire escape of a building. Neveeerr!

Last edited:

from my trip to Europe last July.. thoughts?

also, any of you on Flickr? here's mine 

instagram: fedxmatilla
Looks too sharp. Too saturated. The watermark is a bit distracting.

The reflection looks cool though.

I'm on Flickr... check the sig.

I had an idea for a possible picture, I got to the location and tried but it didn't turn out as I wanted.

The fact that I only have a 50mm is holding me back.

Here is one from today. I feel indifferent about it.

The following is an old shot, taken with a Canon AE-1P... posting because it's the same person in both pics.

Last edited:
Just a heads up, I'm sure Sam's Club has a sale and it's last day is tomorrow. A T3i for 500$, comes with 2 lenses and a carrying case. Think it's usually 7-800. 

Just getting into photography myself so I think I will jump on that deal. Did just buy a nice 200$ camera to play around with.

again anyone in LA that shoots professionally if u want to shoot a wedding in march lemme know

I just got one of my pictures reblogged 40+ times on tumblr...

Might only be 40+ people, but it feels good man. Inspiring and whatnot.

smokin.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom