The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

Thanks guys .. I'm not sure what shadows are you talking about ... all my shadows for the most part are intentional ..

Whether it be the one on the left (camera right) forming the light triangle or the shadow on the background since I wanted to give it a light to shadow contrast ...

Great deal for anyone looking to pick up the Mini..The Canon EOS SL1..No lens, but if you grab the 50mm for cheap this would be nice for product photography.

Amazon product ASIN B00BW6LXHA[type|link[postId|1486373488[asin|B00BW6LXHA[authorId|5727177402741770316

Took this selfie today:

^my only critique would be to swap the positioning shoes. I would rather see the lateral side than the medial side. dope nonetheless

^ I just meant the left shoe. I liked seeing the sole on the first one.

You could either turn the shoe on the left around to face you, or you can swap the shoes doing the same exact thing. Idk how to explain it haha. I'm lazy.

Paid $550 for both, Fong. The 28mm alone sells for about $500 here. Both are BNIB.

Damn....that is a come up. That 28mm will sure help on your crop. That's be about the range I'd even want to shoot and even over a 35mm range. Good stuff.

Back
Top Bottom