The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

Hey guys, started a photography channel on YouTube...hoping to maybe share some tips and what not, I'm self taught...so I'm gonna try to stay away from being too technical and pretty much share things that I've learned and how I learned them as opposed to being a textbook...,anything you guys might want me to discuss?

Btw is "photographywithsteezy" I'll work on some stuff

^^^Nice man! What about just flash stuff and how you use it with wedding photography. You said you don't use a lot of flash and if any, you bounce flash or something along those terms. I think a lot of use would like to know how to use a external flash properly whether shooting at clubs or even just personal parties.

^^^Nice man! What about just flash stuff and how you use it with wedding photography. You said you don't use a lot of flash and if any, you bounce flash or something along those terms. I think a lot of use would like to know how to use a external flash properly whether shooting at clubs or even just personal parties.

Haha!....will do bro, like I said you gonna be surprise at how simple I want to make this and I think that's a great fort topic :smile:

Hey guys, started a photography channel on YouTube...hoping to maybe share some tips and what not, I'm self taught...so I'm gonna try to stay away from being too technical and pretty much share things that I've learned and how I learned them as opposed to being a textbook...,anything you guys might want me to discuss?

Dope! I'll be tuning in for sure. Have you thought about doing some photoshop tutorials that are maybe a little more involved? Maybe not a 20+min videos but quick rundown on a basic edit on a wedding shot you've done/white balance tutorial or things to look out for when editing the white balance. Just a thought not sure if many would be interested in something like that.

Yes I'd love to do that....do you guys know of any programs to record photoshop/Lightroom workflow?

chea, downtown crossing

I figured it was there or Chinatown because it's one of the only spots you have that view of the train going in the other direction. Those were the days haha.

as small as boston is, i don't think i would have picked that up

Yes I'd love to do that....do you guys know of any programs to record photoshop/Lightroom workflow?

if you're on a mac, i believe you can record screen caps through quicktime...

quest-for-six-1a.jpg

Subscribed! Can't wait to see what you do with it. I'm starting a channel in the spring (mostly BTS).

Personally i hate this thread, you see all these great photos and it inspires me to go out and shoot more but its too god damn cold out! This spring/summer im going ham!
Steezy a nt photo gathering would be nice!

A few pics from the FlaskMob meet-up in SF this past Saturday. There was a ton of people. Too much for my taste. I ended up meeting a smaller group and we just went our own way. It was pretty much a bunch of street photographers meeting up and smoking/drinking while snapping pics.

Personally i hate this thread, you see all these great photos and it inspires me to go out and shoot more but its too god damn cold out! This spring/summer im going ham!
Steezy a nt photo gathering would be nice!

Don't feel bad, I just moved to South Florida and haven't been shooting haha.

Can you guys recommend me a program to add VoiceOver to a workflow video created on QuickTime?...

A few pics from the FlaskMob meet-up in SF this past Saturday. There was a ton of people. Too much for my taste. I ended up meeting a smaller group and we just went our own way. It was pretty much a bunch of street photographers meeting up and smoking/drinking while snapping pics.
Dope. I wish I could find some gatherings/meet ups like that. I don't even know where to begin looking, lol.

I went ahead and made my first workflow video....it's uploading now....bear with me bros, my first one...hope you guys enjoy it and let me know if ya have any questions...

....ill get better as i go, any questions feel free to ask man...

Last edited:
So I'm definitely gonna purchase a Nikon 35 f/1.8G sometime in the next few weeks. The only thing I have to decide is where to buy it.

Do any of you guys have experience ordering used lenses from Adorama? I believe they have a used "E+" for $169 or a "D" for $174. Am I better off buying one of these rather than a new one? Also, they have a new lens bundled with a circular polarizing filter for a couple dollars over $200.

Which do you think is the best option?

Back
Top Bottom