The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

Inspired by Pharrell's WSJ mag spread.

I think this one is a bit too dramatic.

So I'd that eye-fi snapped combo better than my 6d wifi to cell0hone/vsco cam combination?? Never saw a need for anything else since the 6d has wifi built in.
If you have wifi already then you should be good. Only reason I can think of would make you buy it is if you prefer Eye-fi's app interface over Canon's. Still don't think the additional cost is necessary.
Yeah, not needed for the wifi cameras. Same ish.

My god damn Eye-Fi card just broke yesterday. Have no damn clue how that happened but that's like $50 down the drain.

Damn bro, IG has been that deal.. its literally free ad space.

i finally got my 500px up and running, I quite like it.
I know man ... I'm way behind ...
Man wut!?....bro you can't sleep on IG!

EyeFi x Snapseed x IG = people will start to follow and your pictures will start getting featured in some big accounts....just be strict with the content of your feed....sometimes I post and if I don't like the crop I would delete it even after 80+ likes....lol

Link it to your Facebook/tumblr, use hashtags that relate and follow the big name pages in whatever field of photography you are in....seriously IG is the wave, I would lose it if I ever get spotted by The IG account and they feature my stuff...I've seen accounts go from 2k followers to 35k in a matter of 6 hours....INSANE.

Repped for the information man ...

#tbt

Went through an old external drive and found a few of my very early shots from 2-3 years ago..It was so much easier to tote my camera on random adventures while in college..I need it to make it a thing on the weekends now.

This IG has me digging thru my external hard drives and editing photos that I previously discarded. LOL ....

Last edited:
Dude......what is going on in the pics?

It's a Catalan tradition called a correfoc (fire run) and it's basically a festival consisting of constant drums and firecrackers. This one was in Barcelona and lasted like 4 hours. I thought I lost my hearing at one point it was so loud. I might end up making a video of the night when I get time. Maybe these can help paint a better picture for now...

Also: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Correfoc

Genuinely curious, why would blackening it with a sharpie help?
It's an old trick. You can read about it in some detail here: https://www.flickr.com/groups/ishootfilm/discuss/72157628914797297/. I tried it but it didn't work. I guess my chip wasn't deep enough. It also could've been that I needed ink or an actual sharpie and not just a black marker.

WENT ON A MINI SHOOT AROUND TOWN TODAY. NOTHING FANCY. ALL UN-EDITED. THEY LOOKED FINE TO ME. SUGGESTIONS WELCOMED.

(IF YOU KEEP UP WITH MEMPHIS NEWS, YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THIS PIC)

Back
Top Bottom