The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

Originally Posted by Im Not You

JTOTHAO has a dope *## eye for photos

Thank you sir! appreciated
smile.gif

^I agree, Jtothao, nice stuff.

Yoooo sooooo continuing on with my 52 week assignment group on Flickr, this week assignment was idioms. The images are nothing AMAZING but it really got my creative juices flowing a little this week (I ended up doing 5 idiom shots for the assignment) and I wanted to share:

Idiom: Fork in the road

Idiom: Chip off the old block

Idiom: Right on the money

Enjoy! As always feel free to C/C or check out MY FLICKR PAGE para mas!

Originally Posted by J PayCheck

^I agree, Jtothao, nice stuff.

Yoooo sooooo continuing on with my 52 week assignment group on Flickr, this week assignment was idioms. The images are nothing AMAZING but it really got my creative juices flowing a little this week (I ended up doing 5 idiom shots for the assignment) and I wanted to share:

Idiom: Fork in the road

Idiom: Chip off the old block

Idiom: Right on the money

Enjoy! As always feel free to C/C or check out MY FLICKR PAGE para mas!

that fork is on the road, not in it tho.

Sup all.

Can I have your guys opinions on renting lenses? I have to shoot an indoor event where my current equipment just wont do it.

I am looking at getting a new lens and am trying to decide between the Canon 50 mm 1.4 and 1.8.   I want a lens that I can use indoors and sometimes in extremely low light situations (bars and night shots).  Which do you guys recommend?  The price on the 1.8 just seems too good to be true. I would also consider other lens too.

a couple pics i took of this cool bark. i loved the texture

4398022790_23e2177b20.jpg

4397257447_dbc2e3f024.jpg

oh yeah, and thx WerunSF for that gg park shout out...wild place sometimes lol

Originally Posted by WilderShoe

I am looking at getting a new lens and am trying to decide between the Canon 50 mm 1.4 and 1.8.   I want a lens that I can use indoors and sometimes in extremely low light situations (bars and night shots).  Which do you guys recommend?  The price on the 1.8 just seems too good to be true. I would also consider other lens too.
I have the 1.8 and its awesome in doors/outdoors, no complaints.. but I say if you have the money for a 1.4 then go for it. you can't go wrong with either one though

[suave smooth]paaaalm beach!![/suave smooth]

yea, I live here. Moved around 5 years ago. What writer is that, Ive seen a couple of MSK and Pluto but not lately. 

Originally Posted by Apocalypz

Sup all.

Can I have your guys opinions on renting lenses? I have to shoot an indoor event where my current equipment just wont do it.

Nothing wrong. I've rented a 700-200 several times and there were no mishaps. I'd say go for it.

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

[suave smooth]paaaalm beach!![/suave smooth]

yea, I live here. Moved around 5 years ago. What writer is that, Ive seen a couple of MSK and Pluto but not lately. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Suave Smooth. I remember when that song came out. You're seeing MSG and PLUTO is actually what you may call more-than-an-acquaintance of mine. That's Fosl EGO in the flick. I took it in downtown WPB an eternity ago. He got nabbed a couple years ago and the cops thought he was Normel MSG who was crushing *$#* at the time, so his sentence was pretty heavy so you probably won't see him a lot anymore.

Mangudai
pimp.gif

NANCT- There were a couple of people they caught tho right? I remember that. I was all hyped and ready after coming from NYC to write until I saw that this lil county dont play. PBSO ftl
smh.gif

you know pluto?
pimp.gif
his flares are the $%!^. I remember seeing Normel too. We should get a battle started
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Mangudai
pimp.gif

NANCT- There were a couple of people they caught tho right? I remember that. I was all hyped and ready after coming from NYC to write until I saw that this lil county dont play. PBSO ftl
smh.gif

you know pluto?
pimp.gif
his flares are the $%!^. I remember seeing Normel too. We should get a battle started
nerd.gif

A couple got caught, but Fosl caught the majority of it. Before the South Florida Fair started, he went into over 50 portapotties and threw up tags while officers watched from afar so he was caught in the act. They'd had wire-taps on him for a minute. I remember talking to certain friends on the phone and we'd hear a click and just hang up the phone.

Battles never work out on here. We had a graff thread for a minute that I started, but like graphic design threads and sketch threads they never last.

SMH. I've only had my D90 for a year and I already want a CANON Mark II because of the better HD video. I didn't think I'd be using video as much when I copped.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

SMH. I've only had my D90 for a year and I already want a CANON Mark II because of the better HD video. I didn't think I'd be using video as much when I copped.

Join the club. Cameras only have a 1 year life span to me. I am just afraid that I will get a better camera and even sell that in a year.

Back
Top Bottom