The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

LG G3 Pano ...

Sorry for the crazy colors on the sky. I was trying to pull some highlights in.

Screen capture.

Enjoy the pickup. A little birdie has been in my ear about adding a backup to my D810. D750 was a suggestion.

IM LOVING IT SO FAR! ONE THING I WILL HAVE TO GET USED TO IS THE WEIGHT OF THE LENSES! COMING OFF THE D5200, THAT WAS FEATHERWEIGHT COMPARED TO THIS. :lol:

BEEN BUSY THIS EVENING, HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO FULLY PLAY WITH IT YET, I DID GET A LONG EXPOSURE SHOT THOUGH.

WILL POST IN A LITTLE WHILE.

IM LOVING IT SO FAR! ONE THING I WILL HAVE TO GET USED TO IS THE WEIGHT OF THE LENSES! COMING OFF THE D5200, THAT WAS FEATHERWEIGHT COMPARED TO THIS. :lol:

BEEN BUSY THIS EVENING, HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO FULLY PLAY WITH IT YET, I DID GET A LONG EXPOSURE SHOT THOUGH.

WILL POST IN A LITTLE WHILE.

Weight and size are definitely the first things you notice. By the time I bought my D810 I had already switched all my lenses to FX lenses. I had to adjust to not having the crop factor anymore. I felt like I was finally getting what I wanted from my lenses and my work has definitely benefited from FX.

Weight and size are definitely the first things you notice. By the time I bought my D810 I had already switched all my lenses to FX lenses. I had to adjust to not having the crop factor anymore. I felt like I was finally getting what I wanted from my lenses and my work has definitely benefited from FX.

THATS THE MAIN REASON WHY I MADE THE SWITCH TO FX. GRANTED I JUST STARTED LAST YEAR, BUT I FELT AS IF MY D5200 JUST WASNT GIVING ME WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR. I HAVE ALREADY DONE SOME BASIC RESEARCH AND HAVE PICKED THE NEXT 3 LENSES I PLAN ON ADDING TO THE ARSENAL.

THATS THE MAIN REASON WHY I MADE THE SWITCH TO FX. GRANTED I JUST STARTED LAST YEAR, BUT I FELT AS IF MY D5200 JUST WASNT GIVING ME WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR. I HAVE ALREADY DONE SOME BASIC RESEARCH AND HAVE PICKED THE NEXT 3 LENSES I PLAN ON ADDING TO THE ARSENAL.
hopefully one of them is the 24-70mm 2.8

that lens is a beast :smokin

edit: oh I see you already have the 24-120 f/4 lens

Last edited:
1ST SHOT OUT OF THE D750.

WISH THE CITY WASNT SO HAZY TONIGHT.

Dope. I have the 28, 50, and 85 1.8s. I love the 50 on fx. I dont shoot portraits with it tho. Usually go with the 28 and 85 for that. I have the 70-200 and I need to get used to shooting such a big lens so ive stayed away from it a bit

Dope. I have the 28, 50, and 85 1.8s. I love the 50 on fx. I dont shoot portraits with it tho. Usually go with the 28 and 85 for that. I have the 70-200 and I need to get used to shooting such a big lens so ive stayed away from it a bit

PRECIATE IT!! YOU HAVE A NICE LINEUP!!

IM GONNA TRY OUT THE 50 ON IT TODAY!

quick question fam...

I recently started shootin with a d700 and started noticing spots showing up on some images. Did some research and found that various Nikon models are susceptible to oil spots. Anyone else deal with this and for those in San Francisco, any recommendations for where to go to get the sensor cleaned?

and a few shots from last night...

rock fishin by ryan g, on Flickr

waves rain down by ryan g, on Flickr

drawn in by ryan g, on Flickr

ain't that some ish by ryan g, on Flickr

GRABBED A LEGIT BAG TODAY. ORDERED IT ONLINE, CAME OUT TO $111.42. I GET TO THE STORE, SIGN THE RECEIPT, I SEE IT SAYS -$14.....

SO I ASKED THE LADY AND SHE SAYS, "YOU ARE GETTING REFUNDED $14 BECAUSE THE BAG WAS ON SALE!" #WIN :smokin

MANFROTTO VELOCE V

GRABBED A LEGIT BAG TODAY. ORDERED IT ONLINE, CAME OUT TO $111.42. I GET TO THE STORE, SIGN THE RECEIPT, I SEE IT SAYS -$14.....

SO I ASKED THE LADY AND SHE SAYS, "YOU ARE GETTING REFUNDED $14 BECAUSE THE BAG WAS ON SALE!" #WIN :smokin

MANFROTTO VELOCE V

I have been rocking with this bag for over a year now. Love it. Good pick up

MANFROTTO VELOCE V

What store is this you speak of??

Back
Top Bottom