The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

To those of you that upload pictures to instagram how do you do it? 

My pictures get distorted and look like crap when I do

Lemme guess, you use an Android device. It's been an issue for years now. I'm on an Android and sometimes it's very apparent and other times I can't even tell. I've learned to just live with it since there's really nothing you can do.

Last edited:
Lemme guess, you use an Android device. It's been an issue for years now. I'm on an Android and sometimes it's very apparent and other times I can't even tell. I've learned to just live with if since there's really nothing you can do.

@#$& I'm tired of all this. Looks like I'm finally gonna have to jump ship :smh:

To those of you that upload pictures to instagram how do you do it? 

My pictures get distorted and look like crap when I do

I usually shrink my images to about 1200x1200 - 1500x1500px

no need to upload the full scale version for people to look on their tiny phones :lol:

well i do my color correction and post processing in photoshop so i just save a version for IG if i think i'll post it to IG one day.

Ah makes sense. I appreciate the help. Downloaded a rezier app on my phone, I'll see how that goes for a while.

Eventually I need to get my Photoshop on

Photo contest from National Geographic. The winning photo is awesome but wish it was in color: http://travel.nationalgeographic.com/photo-contest-2015/

so many great photos there, good look on the link!

just recently rode over 1100mi roundtrip to & from canada...didn't really get too many keepers mostly because i was trying to either make up time or keep ahead of storms...#goodtimes though, a few from road:

ominous sky by a0, on Flickr

roadside views by a0, on Flickr

cruiselife by a0, on Flickr

just recently rode over 1100mi roundtrip to & from canada...didn't really get too many keepers mostly because i was trying to either make up time or keep ahead of storms...#goodtimes though, a few from road:

Trip sounds amazing! How'd you carry your gear though? I'd like to take a bike trip on day.

Trip sounds amazing! How'd you carry your gear though? I'd like to take a bike trip on day.

definitely, in that pensive "i don't know this will turn out" sort of way! all my cameras are mirrorless so it was not a problem to carry, but i actually did not plan to shoot much will out on the road; especially under the circumstance...if i had planned out the trip i would have taken more time to get out on some backroads (i was so salty i couldn't spend more time in montreal, it was pretty dope rollling through the old part of that city, i had only been there in the FRIGID winter) but i definitely have to do another trip like this again; it was cool in every way to wake up in one city, have breakfast in another and lunch in yet another...pretty awesome even if a bit scary due to the weather

WAS THANKFUL TO BE ABLE TO CAPTURE THIS IMAGE AS WELL AS BEING ABLE TO PAY MY RESPECTS TO FALLEN MEMPHIS POLICE OFFICER SEAN BOLTON. #SeaOfBlue

Been a while. Recent wedding work.

A lot more on the blog.

IG - @dunksrnice
http://www.dunksrnice.net/2015/08/kohl-mansion-wedding-yolanda-jared.html

I upload full res photos to my IG but I always sharpen them like crazy. I think that is what makes a photo come out a little better.

I swear though, ever since IG has been putting up ads, I feel like those companies are able to post up super clear photos.

grizzlyboy grizzlyboy I normally use vsco to edit but I have to run it through squareinstapic because its too big and get cut off.

I had lightroom but my trial expired.

Fong$tarr Fong$tarr

I'll definitely try that as well

[COLOR=#red]I'm going to do an iconic shoot of the Mary Hill Hunt Bridge (the Bridge in Dallas), in 4k with my Inspire 1 UAV. I'm going to do it at night in 4k resolution. Then I'm going to dress it up in Adobe Premier. I cannot wait!

The Inspire 1 has a 2 mile range so I'll be off in the distance while I shoot it. It sends a realtime no latency 720p video feed back to my tablet.

That bridge was designed by the world renowned Santiago Calatrava...he also designed some structures for the Athens Olympics as well as many more things.

[COLOR=#red]I'm going to do an iconic shoot of the Mary Hill Hunt Bridge (the Bridge in Dallas), in 4k with my Inspire 1 UAV. I'm going to do it at night in 4k resolution. Then I'm going to dress it up in Adobe Premier. I cannot wait!

The Inspire 1 has a 2 mile range so I'll be off in the distance while I shoot it. It sends a realtime no latency 720p video feed back to my tablet.

That bridge was designed by the world renowned Santiago Calatrava...he also designed some structures for the Athens Olympics as well as many more things.
sounds like a cool story bruh, are you going to at least post that here?

[COLOR=#red] Just found out that I can live stream my flights in HD. When I do that bridge video shoot, I'll drop a link in here if y'all want to follow. Should be real cool my dudes.

Back
Top Bottom