The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

one of my latest pieces
6227128373_fd3bf6633a_b.jpg

Hey guys.... newbie here.

actually, QUICK question.. i have a Canon EOS rebel t3, and is it possible to have the flash or light on when recording/filming?? I want to film the in the dark, that's why.. Or even create that sort of night-vision look.. PLEASE help?

thanks in advance! will be checking back for answers.

Originally Posted by Ground King

actually, QUICK question.. i have a Canon EOS rebel t3, and is it possible to have the flash or light on when recording/filming?? I want to film the in the dark, that's why.. Or even create that sort of night-vision look.. PLEASE help?

Pretty sure you can.

Pretty sure you can.

Originally Posted by FOG

Pretty sure you can.
No you can't. Your best bet is finding a dedicated video light that mounts onto your hotshoe mount. Like the pic a few posts up...

Originally Posted by FOG

Pretty sure you can.
No you can't. Your best bet is finding a dedicated video light that mounts onto your hotshoe mount. Like the pic a few posts up...

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

Originally Posted by FOG

Pretty sure you can.
Hm, thought there might've been one, but after thinking about it, it will probably burn out the light
laugh.gif

Thanks for clarifying (As you can see, I'm pretty new to the whole photography game too).

that has to be the funniest skeleton pics i ever seen in my life i was dying
*right click save as*

Back
Top Bottom