The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

Anyone messin with new Canon 5d Mark iii ?
If so, how do you like it?
I'm on the brink of upgrading from a cropped sensor body (60d, still love and plan to use it as a secondary).
Thanks in advance.
Got the 5D Mark III, upgraded from the 7D. Like everybody else here, I love it. The new focus system is insane and I don't really miss the burst speed of the 7D (which I used a lot for street photography) since the Mark III has 6fps. I always wanted to go full frame and now that I have, I have no complaints or regrets. The ISO sensitivity is great for those night time walks or shooting indoors. Honestly, even if the Mark IV dispenses beer, I don't see myself upgrading from this for a very long time.

Went to Seattle for the weekend, took mass amounts of photos, here a few of my favorites i got

This is my new smoke spot i found less than 2 miles from my house. Talk about flawless

From the last newborn session

7693932992_d98b2e1426_b.jpg

Anyone use a gorillapod? I'm taking a trip to AUS later this month and was thinking about picking one up for my 5DMIII
Just want something that will be easy to travel with but will also hold up to the weight of the DSLR and heavy lenses
-sf77

a shot from my night club photography gig...

Random shots...

"Friday" Reenactment lol

the infamous mirror shot

constructive criticism is welcomed...

Last edited:
lets keep this thread at the top...we lost a lot of good work in the move, but lets keep it current...

quick trip to the fountains today...

-sf77

The 5D3 is an amazing body. It's just about everything you could possibly want from a body. >D
Main differences between a Mark 3 and Mark 2, are the great autofocus, and better high iso.
If those are two things you don't need, get the cheaper 5D2 + quality lenses.
Roller of my buddy Connor's whip.
rmtu68.jpg

Just saw this at StanceNation website. That lexus is so clean:smokin

Back
Top Bottom