The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

Couldn't get my hands on those stupid ones. I cried.

11619765976_8d9e71b554_o.jpg

fong pics looks better w/ the walkway off centered imo
dope shot

I know man. There was no way I could get that part in the middle. Here is pic where you can see the guy in the prime seating area. If he wasn't there, I could have gotten a better show.

sunset-4.jpg

2morrowbegins2day...macro lens? Which one?

Superior Chaos - Cool man, B.Ridge is a hidden gem. Lots of great stuff to shoot there.

I shot this there too.

11599895956_3fafc351ab_b.jpg

Fongstarr - Yea macro, 100mm L

Last edited:

Out by the lake earlier. I need to take a shot at some long exposure night photography in the city, i'll post some photos later this week

I know man. There was no way I could get that part in the middle. Here is pic where you can see the guy in the prime seating area. If he wasn't there, I could have gotten a better show.

sunset-4.jpg

2morrowbegins2day...macro lens? Which one?
You to nice man ... been plenty of places and told people to move once they have been there for a few minutes ....

Last time I did it I was in Germany ... dude right in the middle just sittin there with the camera doing nothing ... I waited a few minutes and after i told the dude if you are taking pictures can you please move so I can take a picture ... of course politely and after they can go back to their spot .. 

I would of have done it here with the quickness especially during golden hour .... thats just me ....

The theme thing failed horribly last time, but I will be taking part in this. I think it will be cool. Posting my pics on IG and maybe a few on here.
IG: danielbammes

Has anyone ever suggested a NT photography challenge hashtag for IG?
Never for IG, but many times the topic has came up.

Shooting similar subjects for a particular week.

Also there was a time that we were all suppose to shoot like a little troll, then mail it to the next person and he would shoot it and so on. The purpose was to see how many places we could get the troll too ......

Back
Top Bottom