The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

Originally Posted by Rap Sizzle

^ sell the D90 and 35 1.8, use that money to get a Sigma 30 1.4, Canon 50 1.4 or Canon 85 1.8, depending on what you shoot.

laugh.gif
I already have canon 50 1.4 and the 85mm 1.8.
No thanks on the sigma. But I really like the tokina 11-15..........
What to do about the d90 body? or the 35mm

^ Just sell it and go Canon full-time. I don't think I could ever get myself to go dual brand.

Agh, I need to sell some lenses (or find more gigs) so I can pickup a TS-E 24 f/3.5L II and satisfy my growing love for architectural photography.

Don't mind the, "EXAMPLE #2", I used this pic as an example for my sale..

Mansion we stayed at in Sonoma over the weekend, don't mind my truck in the background either, I couldn't move it.

Cris.

Originally Posted by Nermindee

looking for a really good wireless remote switch for a canon rebel t2i, anybody have suggestions?
I got mine from ebay for like $3shipped. It came from China but works awesome for my Canon XSi

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

I bought Nikon solely based on the The 35mm 1.8G, it is a very nice lens. But, the D90 is a gimmick. I can't believe I bought this garbage.
What to do about this crummy D90? Upgrade to D300s?

I really enjoy shooting with my canon 30D instead.

Wait....what? The D90 is a gimmick how? Because it came with video? For a midrange camera, I thought the D90 was a great for what it is. It's not going to have the ISO power as other bodies out there but I don't think it was a terrible camera. Plus the D90 was in a real odd position when it came to it's competitors. It is better then a entry level camera but isn't in the range of the 40D/50D. So it was a entry mid-range camera....of that makes any sense.

Well if you sell it, sell it now cause it is about to be upgraded....so the value will drop for sure.

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

I bought Nikon solely based on the The 35mm 1.8G, it is a very nice lens. But, the D90 is a gimmick. I can't believe I bought this garbage.
What to do about this crummy D90? Upgrade to D300s?

I really enjoy shooting with my canon 30D instead.

Wait....what? The D90 is a gimmick how? Because it came with video? For a midrange camera, I thought the D90 was a great for what it is. It's not going to have the ISO power as other bodies out there but I don't think it was a terrible camera. Plus the D90 was in a real odd position when it came to it's competitors. It is better then a entry level camera but isn't in the range of the 40D/50D. So it was a entry mid-range camera....of that makes any sense.

Well if you sell it, sell it now cause it is about to be upgraded....so the value will drop for sure.

Originally Posted by KobeBeef

just got me a Bagman camera bag (it's a Crumpler 5MDH clone) from China for under $30 shipped.

great bag for the price (instead of paying retail for a Crumpler) and looks awesome also:

tanbagman1.jpg
Link to this bag?

Originally Posted by TmAk15

Originally Posted by KobeBeef

just got me a Bagman camera bag (it's a Crumpler 5MDH clone) from China for under $30 shipped.

great bag for the price (instead of paying retail for a Crumpler) and looks awesome also:

tanbagman1.jpg
Link to this bag?
Is it EXACTLY like the 5MDH? But just made by a different company? I'm actually about to go downtown tmr to check out the 5MDH.

Originally Posted by Rap Sizzle

^ Just sell it and go Canon full-time. I don't think I could ever get myself to go dual brand.

Agh, I need to sell some lenses (or find more gigs) so I can pickup a TS-E 24 f/3.5L II and satisfy my growing love for architectural photography.

post some
nerd.gif
, Im an architecture major and would like to start/learn about architectural photography

Back
Top Bottom