**The Official Pick-up Post for 2008!**

Originally Posted by victorjames

just added these to the white ones....both samples....

Not too into Ah Dee Das, but those look pretty nice. Especially the green ones.

Originally Posted by tootthatthang

Originally Posted by M0dernMarVel

Hey,

Fusions/G-Shock

Fusions are much better in person. ( And those XIIs are much better overall nice pickups Laced Up Jordans
pimp.gif
)
That box is actually pretty clean..... kinda tempting
eyes.gif

working retail, and removing that box everytime somebody wants to try the shoes on...is hell period...all weekend man!

couple of pickups to end 2007 and start 2008:
tongue.gif

ACG inspired huaraches

first pair of vans..EVER
smile.gif

the "thing" dunks finally... (props to SBVJ426)

so i can put him with these other bad boys
grin.gif

thats it..for now..
wink.gif

aiyo daaznfella...u got a melo in a sz 10?

dope pickups melonhead... i can't believe i'm passing on those acg huaraches...just b/c I couldn't find my size and a good deal,and congrats on completing the f4 pack.... unfortunately I got rid of my torches and invisibles and broke up the pack....

dope wps blackredxiiigoat...

anyways will post pickups by the end of the month (most of it coming shipped)...
happy.gif

Got lots lately, but here's what I got pics of.....

Laser 2K4s came in from Eastbay
6oeaxds.jpg

Playoff 8s from TDogg (thanks bro), VI cleats also from Eastbay and Melo M4s from eBay
7wrwfsx.jpg

Max Lights and 20.5.5s at the outlet; B-Day Brons from Next in Cleveland
86fy4d1.jpg

MOdernMarVel...liking the g-shock...even though I like my white Nooka better...and good pick up on the fusions

uknow its all you guyss fault (fong, djbooduh, neek, crisone, j2o, and 12am....) your pics always killing it on pickup and wdywt
Honestly , I don't know jack other then to be super still when taking a pic and general things like composition and cropping a photo.Photoshop makes my pics way way way nicer then they should....but then again I am still using a crappy Canon SD450 so I do what I can to make pics better.

I am upping myself on a Canon Powershot G7 in a few. I still haven't gotten around to getting a DSLR (even though the XTi is like $650 and the camera Iwant is about $500) but maybe in the long run I'll swoop on one.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Honestly , I don't know jack other then to be super still when taking a pic and general things like composition and cropping a photo. Photoshop makes my pics way way way nicer then they should....but then again I am still using a crappy Canon SD450 so I do what I can to make pics better.

I am upping myself on a Canon Powershot G7 in a few. I still haven't gotten around to getting a DSLR (even though the XTi is like $650 and the camera I want is about $500) but maybe in the long run I'll swoop on one.

laugh.gif
I still use a SD300...I seriously could use an upgrade but it can still do the job for now...

Finally got my wheats! Thanks Packers! If anyone can find me another pair in a 14 for near retail please hit me up!

Yo Fongstar I got a sd600 and ps c2, any tips on improving my pix? Like what to adjust? Thanks bro!
KVN

Originally Posted by mel0nhead

couple of pickups to end 2007 and start 2008:
tongue.gif

ACG inspired huaraches

first pair of vans..EVER
smile.gif

the "thing" dunks finally... (props to SBVJ426)

so i can put him with these other bad boys
grin.gif

thats it..for now..
wink.gif

aiyo daaznfella...u got a melo in a sz 10?
HAHA my man mel0nhead. i can proudly say i contributed to 2 of the 5 shoes.. man an i wanted to have the whole set myself.. well i will after i finishthis mission im on. so thats how ur custom vans came out.. not bad..

297223056.jpg

picked up 95s mita love the color on these nice n simple
pimp.gif

297223050.jpg

got the griptape for a good price
297223067.jpg

and the lacoste jacket on sale
pimp.gif

Yo Fongstar I got a sd600 and ps c2, any tips on improving my pix? Like what to adjust? Thanks bro!
KVN
I know other people have their way of doing things but this is pretty much the standard of what I do.

- Take mad photos to have some selection....whether it be pick up stuff or whatever. You'd be surpised at what some stuff looks like on your computer.
- Try to have ISO at 400 or less (imo) cause things can get grainy and they don't look to good PSed.
- Try not to use a flash (again imo but sometimes you need it), have some good natural lighting and be very still.
- As far as PS goes, jack up the contrast and/or brightness. Since NT has a black background, I usually get pretty extreme but enough where it doesn't lookthat bad.
- Jack up the saturation. This usually brings out the color way more then it is on your computer. It's always pretty fresh after it's done.
- After that, go into color selector (I think that is what its called) and bring out colors according to your pic. If there is alot of blue, bring out theblues by going into the blue section and sliding up the cyan. If there is alot of green, bring out some of the greens by sliding up the yellows (and so on).Also, I always tweak out the blacks a little, grey tones and bring up the whites by having less black in them.

All in all, just mess with it. It really depends on the photo you're working on. No all photos look good after a PS job, so you need a balance of both PSand a good photo. Hope that helps but I am sure others can chime in on there own thing and I know PS is not necessarily a great thing to the "true"photographers. But again, with a SD450, 650 or whatever......we got to do with what we got.

Back
Top Bottom