**The Official Pick-up Post for 2008!**

Hey whats up yall? Im new so im jus going to post what ive copped since blackfriday, i hope thats okay..

If not its too late. . .

80Gb iPod

Watch (broke it last night at a party)

SD Exclusive; Coranado Bridge T

SD Vs NEW ENGLAND Next week

$30 At The outlett

LRG Jeans

Originally Posted by d0r1en0

Hey whats up yall? Im new so im jus going to post what ive copped since blackfriday, i hope thats okay..

If not its too late. . .

Nice shirt. We are already paying for some of the bombs we dropped under a certain administration.

Some pickups current(LeBron- thanks Spurfan21, how did you guess) and Fusions, the other from the year past.
298381327.jpg

Originally Posted by T21D

Some pickups current(LeBron- thanks Spurfan21, how did you guess) and Fusions, the other from the year past.
298381327.jpg

Edit: never mind, looks like your kid has a nice collection started....

Dunkfan - Dope! Good luck with the search for a sz 9 green pair. Very hard to find.

Mike! - That's why the guy didn't answer my mail when I told him I wanted them! That guy has some nice shoes for sale. He still has one of my grailsbut I'm broke!

Lex, kwam van een vriend van me..dus kan wel! alles lekker bro? Ik ga je deze week

bellen man...we need to talk business...!!!!

ADubz...beautiful camera and even more beautiful story and thoughts around it

^ yep, essentially a retro of the 2002 checkered-tongue asian exclusive (I think it was an asian exclusive)... complete with the 'egg-carton' sockliner... this time around they are available in Asia and Europe (as far as I know)...

Finally got my first pair of Air Trainer 1's and I am hooked.

71z02u8.jpg

EU/Asia Nike Air Trainer 1 Shima (2003)

8730rab.jpg

^ Dope Shima 1's.....I'm thinkin of sellin mine, but dont know yet, such a dope shoe.

Peace.

Cris.

snowboarding stuff

DC snowboarding boots

Bonfire snowboarding jacket

E408st snowboarding pants

time to strap up and hit the powder

Back
Top Bottom