**The Official Pick-up Post for 2008!**

damn flint. if you were my size id sell you all of my retro trainers. as of now the book of ones, python, orca are on ebay. im slowing getting out of them asyou are getting into them. every morning when i go to grab a pair of shoes, its Never those three listed above. its always the chlorophyll or varsity red. ibought them hoping they would become a part of the rotation, but thats never surfaced.

also, is the grey upper suede? what above the navy accents? thats one shoe I could never find in my size ever. It looks almost leather to me. -----------
sinner, if I do get those, I may have to paint the NIKE on the strap. its way too dark. im all about symmetry in colors so thats alittle disheartening. Theyseemed rushed. the 2002s were perfect with color.

great pickups yall

Fusionz...
9c816d1a07153d72f20dbfddd100ebea4dcfd63a.jpg
a1b26be1b80201803cd7ccf9dfedeb27a6814cdc.jpg
7491691d001b3578f1d4f60d5c31c2891f30c39f.jpg

4 my baby bro...
aac263c1b003a145348793fba3f96f2d5fb9a8d6.jpg
706260317b0591ff3d3760fa00a135f084c30720.jpg

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

damn flint. if you were my size id sell you all of my retro trainers. as of now the book of ones, python, orca are on ebay. im slowing getting out of them as you are getting into them. every morning when i go to grab a pair of shoes, its Never those three listed above. its always the chlorophyll or varsity red. i bought them hoping they would become a part of the rotation, but thats never surfaced.

also, is the grey upper suede? what above the navy accents? thats one shoe I could never find in my size ever. It looks almost leather to me. -----------
I saw all your 12s on eBay. Yeah - its too be you're two sizes bigger than me! I feel you when you buy some kicks, expecting to put theminto your rotation. Next thing you know, you find yourself wearing them once or twice EVER.

You asked about the upper - its a full grain leather with a glossy feel (smooth) and look.

82k9m5j.jpg

a few small ones.............................................................................................transformers................................................................................................... griffeys............................................................................................................ 92 airchecks................................................................................................... 94 shadowxs................................................................................................... 96 airbakins................................................................................................... a few toys=D...................................................................................................

oh happy daaaaay!

the IIIs are a bit snug, so i may have to let them go.
frown.gif

my personal sk8-hi set is almost complete! navy propers anyone?? sz9-9.5??

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

TI: "U know what it is."

7yp252x.jpg

This is all the pics I need to see.

ShoTym- I need my magnifying glass to see you p/u
tongue.gif
Nice as usual. Go Packers

Flingrey- nice shima shima. Trainer 1's still hold a place in my heart.

i was super happy to receive these (along with some forces). air swift triax - a super comfy shoe that schamepf introduced me to.

72h1kia.jpg

^congrats Kev! they seriously do look very comfy! my guess would be '97... loving that design. seems to be perfect for the hawaiian weather...
mad.gif
winter sucks
mad.gif
well, at least the chocolate doesn't melt away...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by d0r1en0

80Gb iPod

Watch (broke it last night at a party)

SD Exclusive; Coranado Bridge T

SD Vs NEW ENGLAND Next week

yo where did u copp these shirts from im from daygo and i need thes in my life?

Back
Top Bottom