**The Official Pick-up Post for 2008!**

laugh.gif
, reminds me of bulbasaur

Originally Posted by T21D

Visited my local shop, X-mas gift from my fam @ Goodtimes Skateboards. Thanks a million. I wonder if they know that I'm lactose intolerant.
299915211.jpg
nice pick up T21D, stopped by Goodtimes just to say hey , and i walked out with a pair of kicks, lol.
happens everytime !

I also ordered a pair of Oreo P-Rod IIs. They should be here by the end of the week. 4th pair of P-Rod IIs and counting...

Originally Posted by JD161616

Originally Posted by ii2cky

i dont do alotta impulse buys but these got me
smokin.gif

img3132fd5.jpg

I need these....have these officially released or do u have some sort of a hookup

How's it going man? Well, I actually know of a store that will get these aroundhere surprisingly enough. Asia already has dropped theirs, but I think sometime in late February or March is when we'll get them. I know the owner of thestore that's getting them, so I can help you out with these if you want.

Damn Ricky, 2 great pickups in 2 days!? went to look at your AM1's today... very tempting...

you better save up for your trip!

picked up about a week ago, but must send back due to dent in frame and stupid headset ill fitting....smh to canecreek.

^^^^^ thats why CHRIS KING is king. But the frame is the REAL issue. Is it ti, aluminum, or classic steel?

Back
Top Bottom