**The Official Pick-up Post for 2008!**

Adidas trainers, I gotta start running again.
299701574.jpg

Doooope AM1's, ii2cky
pimp.gif

Yeah man, one of the cool things about the watch is that it's solar powered. Overall, it's just clean.
smokin.gif

according to ebay sellers, theyr supposed to be "friendly football series" soccer of course

these are seriesly nice, suede, mesh, patent leather, cement, the works!

try ebay, 100 bucks is about right, give us hk sellers a chance HAHA

Hey NT its been a while since I posted in here but I have had lots of things going on in January of 2008. I picked up two of the most vital pickups anyone canmake in their life. I purchased my first home in January 08 and my son was born Januray 9, 2008 at 10:02 pm weighing 7lbs :nerd:z. Here are a few pics of my lilman!

299794976.jpg

299794968.jpg

As you can tell I am very excited about my son! He is definitely one of the best pick ups ever!

Thats one big boy. Congrats. Time to be an adult. LOL Peace and love to you and your new fam!

Originally Posted by T21D

Thats one big boy. Congrats. Time to be an adult. LOL Peace and love to you and your new fam!
Thanks bro we really appreciate it! I think the one pick up I will miss the most is SLEEP!!! FORGET ABOUT IT!
mad.gif

Originally Posted by ii2cky

i dont do alotta impulse buys but these got me
smokin.gif

img3132fd5.jpg
Damn nice... and definately better than the black ones... which team are they supposed to represent? Holland?

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

^^^^Lol yea they didnt make it home but gettin them to my car was a !+$%$..
I dont really trust ppl around these ways and it was pretty dark outside
smh.gif
I dunno what i was thinking but i made it home in one piece..

laugh.gif
rightttttt.

Back
Top Bottom