retro flight 96s

picked these up for $50
smile.gif

AJ caro 5 lows

and some pairs came in from evilbay...
OG black foams for 90 shipped
tongue.gif

neon am TLs for 70 shipped

and umm..something that kinda made me not feel too bad about the whole AJ 23 thing
wink.gif

VERY NICE SAMPLES!!!!! I was watching those too.....but just did not want them that bad, but a great piece to add to what i am guessing is an alreadyamazing collection....

here is my pick up....not my size but i will find a way to trade up to my size!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a couple of things.....

self edge demin ss shirts

mike giant cons and w)taps college tee! thanks marty, matt and the crew @ darkside initiative
pimp.gif

red wings

thanks unkle bernard and cjb!

this hoody is dope! don't sleep
smile.gif

deng yo, i hate to admit it, but those 23's remind me of the flint/french blue 13's..... tight... heres my pickup

reebok omni lite pump, part of the element pack... the purple laces are aight but i'll prolly switch them up with black or orange laces later
and oh yah, i love them! nyahaha

A couple of things....(sorry for the huge pics..)
Finally..thanks to wifey...

Traded my friend a hat for these..
pimp.gif

For 40 bucks..

$5.56 Love those employee appreciations

For $ 91.50 ..

And last for $ 100 dollars ..

Originally Posted by XkrispyELI

info on them 21 s taggpopper

copped them at The Bricks in Newark, Jersey ....dude told me $120 at first, then said $100, so i said ight let me get a size 10. comes back and gives me oneshoe instead of the whole box. they fit good but me being me, i was sitting there deciding if i should drop a bill on them when i can use that money forsomething else. so then dude says $90. so i said sold, but hold up, let me check out the other foot. BOOM!!, the other foot was a display shoe and was kind ofdirty. so he tells me $80 and im like nah, they aint worth $80, so he goes down to $60 and i told him i'll take them for $50, but he didn't wanna sellthem, so i was like peace. as im bout to walk out, dude calls me back and lets me get them for $50. i drive off and happen to take one of the shoes out the boxwhile i wait at a traffic light and peeped that the shoes are a 9.5 instead of a 10, but they fit like a 10..anyone out there that ones a pair of 21's cantell me how yours fits?..cuz i guess they run big cuz a 9.5 is usually snug on me. anyhow, im happy with them. definatly slept on these before and happy tohave in the collection. Anyway, this is what i picked up

Jordan 14 black toe retro's for $100
http://s157.photobucket.com/albums/t51/mercy151/?action=view&current=000_1461.jpg

Originally Posted by TaggPopper

Originally Posted by XkrispyELI

info on them 21 s taggpopper

copped them at The Bricks in Newark, Jersey ....dude told me $120 at first, then said $100, so i said ight let me get a size 10. comes back and gives me one shoe instead of the whole box. they fit good but me being me, i was sitting there deciding if i should drop a bill on them when i can use that money for something else. so then dude says $90. so i said sold, but hold up, let me check out the other foot. BOOM!!, the other foot was a display shoe and was kind of dirty. so he tells me $80 and im like nah, they aint worth $80, so he goes down to $60 and i told him i'll take them for $50, but he didn't wanna sell them, so i was like peace. as im bout to walk out, dude calls me back and lets me get them for $50. i drive off and happen to take one of the shoes out the box while i wait at a traffic light and peeped that the shoes are a 9.5 instead of a 10, but they fit like a 10..anyone out there that ones a pair of 21's can tell me how yours fits?..cuz i guess they run big cuz a 9.5 is usually snug on me. anyhow, im happy with them. definatly slept on these before and happy to have in the collection. Anyway, this is what i picked up

Jordan 14 black toe retro's for $100
http://s157.photobucket.com/albums/t51/mercy151/?action=view&current=000_1461.jpg
My man..... You in the Bricks? That's what's up me too. You gotta watch out for The Bricks and The Source; they think they run *@!$. But mostof the time their stores are just full of fakes.

Sidebar; hit me up IF we can talk connects out here...

Back
Top Bottom