The Official Planking Thread *Sense of humor is required for this thread*

me...
33y51qo.jpg

These next ones took way too much effort
Spoiler [+]
2e4do2g.jpg

14nlbmr.jpg

That’s the truth. I went and found out some information about planking. I'm not the first person who knows about the origins. Slaves were chained and attached to plank beds. They were then forced to lay down with their arms by their side and their wrist chained to their waist. Stacked upon each other with no room to move. That's just one small part that is related to the middle passage. So I don't really find it all that amusing. To each his own though.

That’s the truth. I went and found out some information about planking. I'm not the first person who knows about the origins. Slaves were chained and attached to plank beds. They were then forced to lay down with their arms by their side and their wrist chained to their waist. Stacked upon each other with no room to move. That's just one small part that is related to the middle passage. So I don't really find it all that amusing. To each his own though.

Originally Posted by gllahone84

you should have included that with the picture initially...

Back
Top Bottom