The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

I was playing Resistance 3, when out of the blue the game pauses and says update 1.02 is now up and i need to download it. Well it kicks me out the game when i was near the end and now have to wait 20 mins for the update, has this happened to you?

SP- is nice but way to easy, im playing on hard and its a cake walk.

MP- bored of it already

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by CryingFreemancoa

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

PS XMB is clean, simple, and extremely easy to use. I dont understand how you dont like that. I hope they do NOT change it.
Word...Best interface i have seen on a gaming system.
Don't know how anyone would not like it
It's boring. Sony knows it's boring, that's why they are changing it. When it first came out it was; clean, simple and extremely easy to use, that was 7 years ago. Time for a facelift. sleek

these *%*@!@! over at sony are trying to get away from everything that kutaragi stands for, including the xmb which represents simpleness and elegance, not to mention quick responsiveness

the vita interface makes me want throw up
sick.gif
, they better allow some kind of xmb option, sony trying to take a page from M$ on how cluttered %#!%*%#! looks modern or whatever
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by CryingFreemancoa

PS XMB is clean, simple, and extremely easy to use. I dont understand how you dont like that. I hope they do NOT change it.
Word...Best interface i have seen on a gaming system.
Don't know how anyone would not like it
It's boring. Sony knows it's boring, that's why they are changing it. When it first came out it was; clean, simple and extremely easy to use, that was 7 years ago. Time for a facelift. sleek

these *%*@!@! over at sony are trying to get away from everything that kutaragi stands for, including the xmb which represents simpleness and elegance, not to mention quick responsiveness

the vita interface makes me want throw up
sick.gif
, they better allow some kind of xmb option, sony trying to take a page from M$ on how cluttered %#!%*%#! looks modern or whatever
30t6p3b.gif

The PS3 XMB is fine how it is.

I puke every time I see that cluttered, childish 360 dashboard.

I know I'm late as !$**, but Mass Effect 2 is pretty damn good.

The PS3 XMB is fine how it is.

I puke every time I see that cluttered, childish 360 dashboard.

I know I'm late as !$**, but Mass Effect 2 is pretty damn good.

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Boost if your on your later tonight and if I'm not passed out from being tired from work and after drinking some beer while watching the Football game tonight
laugh.gif

Hit me up for some plants vs. zombies multi-player. If there is some multi-player for that game. I saw you on last night playing it around 11:45PM but I dead tired and need to get some rest.

I played it for like 1 hour last night and like you said the game is addictive. The game's setup sort of reminds of farmville but with zombies in it to kill
laugh.gif
Yeah, there is multiplayer, ill hit you up. 

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Boost if your on your later tonight and if I'm not passed out from being tired from work and after drinking some beer while watching the Football game tonight
laugh.gif

Hit me up for some plants vs. zombies multi-player. If there is some multi-player for that game. I saw you on last night playing it around 11:45PM but I dead tired and need to get some rest.

I played it for like 1 hour last night and like you said the game is addictive. The game's setup sort of reminds of farmville but with zombies in it to kill
laugh.gif
Yeah, there is multiplayer, ill hit you up. 

So anyone pick these up:

6nMQd.jpg

I got mine yesterday. Haven't got them to work yet for some reason though. I'll give impressions once i figure out what the hell I'm doing.

So anyone pick these up:

6nMQd.jpg

I got mine yesterday. Haven't got them to work yet for some reason though. I'll give impressions once i figure out what the hell I'm doing.

I really want to get that headset, let us know how the feel and how the sound is. Also, how adjustable are they, I have dreads so I wonder if itll be an issue for me.

I really want to get that headset, let us know how the feel and how the sound is. Also, how adjustable are they, I have dreads so I wonder if itll be an issue for me.

Came out some time this week.

They are $100 but about a month ago Amazon had them for like $65 as a preorder price. I just played a round of BFBC2 and I like them. I'm no audiophile, but they have really nice sound. It's got seperate volume controls for SFX and voice which is great. Using them on PC right now. These will come in handy when BF3 comes out.

I got an above average sized head and they still expand quite a bit beyond where I have them.

Came out some time this week.

They are $100 but about a month ago Amazon had them for like $65 as a preorder price. I just played a round of BFBC2 and I like them. I'm no audiophile, but they have really nice sound. It's got seperate volume controls for SFX and voice which is great. Using them on PC right now. These will come in handy when BF3 comes out.

I got an above average sized head and they still expand quite a bit beyond where I have them.

Just to clarify, they DO play TV audio through them? Like I could potencially mute my tv and just have the tv volume play through the headset, as well as the chat, yes?

Just to clarify, they DO play TV audio through them? Like I could potencially mute my tv and just have the tv volume play through the headset, as well as the chat, yes?

Yeah when you connect them sound only outputs through the headset. The TV mutes itself. I haven't chatted with them yet. They might be difficult to use with chatting though if you got the game volume too loud you might be screaming into the mic without realizing it.

Yeah when you connect them sound only outputs through the headset. The TV mutes itself. I haven't chatted with them yet. They might be difficult to use with chatting though if you got the game volume too loud you might be screaming into the mic without realizing it.

Dead Island is a HUGE game. The sidequest really are way the *%@# out there. The cardio trophy is gonna be a piece of cake with all the running I do.

Dead Island is a HUGE game. The sidequest really are way the *%@# out there. The cardio trophy is gonna be a piece of cake with all the running I do.

Back
Top Bottom