The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

Vita owners/RPG fans heads up; this releases Tuesday. Y's is a series I never even played, but I have heard good things so I am thinking about scooping it.

Ys: Memories of Celceta
YsBox

Release Date: Tuesday, November 26, 2013

See it on Amazon for $39.96 (Vita) or $59.99 (Silver Anniversary Edition)
From our Preview: I’m so, so pleased that Ys: Memories of Celceta is coming to PlayStation Vita. The Ys series has always been niche (if not outright underappreciated) in the west, so it’s a bold (and appreciated) move for tiny publisher XSEED to port it, translate it and localize it for western consumption. Its action-RPG gameplay is a lot of fun, and while it’s not much to look at compared to other games around it on the show floor, you’d never play a game like this for its graphics, anyway. You play it for its depth and intriguing, enjoyable combat.

Vita owners/RPG fans heads up; this releases Tuesday. Y's is a series I never even played, but I have heard good things so I am thinking about scooping it.

Ys: Memories of Celceta
YsBox

Release Date: Tuesday, November 26, 2013

See it on Amazon for $39.96 (Vita) or $59.99 (Silver Anniversary Edition)
From our Preview: I’m so, so pleased that Ys: Memories of Celceta is coming to PlayStation Vita. The Ys series has always been niche (if not outright underappreciated) in the west, so it’s a bold (and appreciated) move for tiny publisher XSEED to port it, translate it and localize it for western consumption. Its action-RPG gameplay is a lot of fun, and while it’s not much to look at compared to other games around it on the show floor, you’d never play a game like this for its graphics, anyway. You play it for its depth and intriguing, enjoyable combat.
Just looked some JP gameplay on YouTube, looks very interesting. Might cop after I get done with Soul Sacrifice and Zelda 3DS

Back
Top Bottom