The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

Empire

Trade in

Uncharted
Infamous

At ebgames ASAP, they will give u 25 for each if u put it towards skyrim or something new coming out. Did that on Saturday, because they bumped the value of those 2 games to 8+

Empire

Trade in

Uncharted
Infamous

At ebgames ASAP, they will give u 25 for each if u put it towards skyrim or something new coming out. Did that on Saturday, because they bumped the value of those 2 games to 8+

Nice. Anywhere you can find out what trade-in values are for other games, or do you have to go in and see?
Also, how many NT'ers have NHL 12? Anyone want to start an EA league team?

I'm 1-1 online now. 
laugh.gif

Nice. Anywhere you can find out what trade-in values are for other games, or do you have to go in and see?

I'm 1-1 online now. 
laugh.gif

[table][tr][td]Online Gameplay for Final Fantasy Versus XIII Confirmed?[/td][/tr][tr][td]Posted on September 19, 2011[/td][td]by Shak[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][/tr][/table] 
Square Enix refreshed their trademark for Final Fantasy Versus XIII, suggesting that for the first time in a long time, the game was in full development. With the new trademark though, there were also some new goods or services outlined implying that we may see some sort of online gameplay in the PlayStation 3-exclusive.

The new trademark states the following as an attached good or service:
"Providing on-line computer games; providing on-line video games; providing information on computer game strategies and video game strategies via computer networks and global communication networks; providing information on entertainment in the field of computer games, video games, card games, animated cartoons, comics, novels and magazines; providing on-line non-downloadable comics; providing on-line non-downloadable magazines, journals and newsletters in the field of computer games, video games, cartoons and general entertainment."
In addition, the new trademark also outlines the possibility of plush character toys and other merchandise we might see for Final Fantasy Versus XIII. For a comparison, here is a link to the old trademark.

[table][tr][td]Online Gameplay for Final Fantasy Versus XIII Confirmed?[/td][/tr][tr][td]Posted on September 19, 2011[/td][td]by Shak[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][/tr][/table] 
Square Enix refreshed their trademark for Final Fantasy Versus XIII, suggesting that for the first time in a long time, the game was in full development. With the new trademark though, there were also some new goods or services outlined implying that we may see some sort of online gameplay in the PlayStation 3-exclusive.

The new trademark states the following as an attached good or service:
"Providing on-line computer games; providing on-line video games; providing information on computer game strategies and video game strategies via computer networks and global communication networks; providing information on entertainment in the field of computer games, video games, card games, animated cartoons, comics, novels and magazines; providing on-line non-downloadable comics; providing on-line non-downloadable magazines, journals and newsletters in the field of computer games, video games, cartoons and general entertainment."
In addition, the new trademark also outlines the possibility of plush character toys and other merchandise we might see for Final Fantasy Versus XIII. For a comparison, here is a link to the old trademark.

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

I'm 1-1 online now. 
laugh.gif
http://www.tivs.ca/
I use it sometimes but calling is always the best bet.

Also u want Brink or Demon souls? looking to trade those 2 games right now.

I'm 1-1 online now. 
laugh.gif

Here is my current PS3 game collection right now:
http://www.blu-ray.com/community/collection.php?member=KB24SD&categoryid=16

25 games with God Of War Origins HD Collection, Ico & Shadow Of The Colossus HD Collection, Batman Arkham City, Ace Combat Assault Horizon, Uncharted 3, NBA 2K12, NHL 12, Metal Gear HD Collection, Uncharted 3 all more than likely being added to the collection within the next couple of months. A lot of these games will be copped during black friday or near Christmas when all the deals come out. The Sony 1st party games I'm covered and don't need to cop them because of my Sony hookup 
pimp.gif

So yeah selling off and trading in those 7 games was definitely needed 
laugh.gif

My NBA 2K10 metal locker is full right now 
laugh.gif

Here is my current PS3 game collection right now:
http://www.blu-ray.com/community/collection.php?member=KB24SD&categoryid=16

25 games with God Of War Origins HD Collection, Ico & Shadow Of The Colossus HD Collection, Batman Arkham City, Ace Combat Assault Horizon, Uncharted 3, NBA 2K12, NHL 12, Metal Gear HD Collection, Uncharted 3 all more than likely being added to the collection within the next couple of months. A lot of these games will be copped during black friday or near Christmas when all the deals come out. The Sony 1st party games I'm covered and don't need to cop them because of my Sony hookup 
pimp.gif

So yeah selling off and trading in those 7 games was definitely needed 
laugh.gif

My NBA 2K10 metal locker is full right now 
laugh.gif

Toy R US Canada did a price drop on some ps3 games today

DC Universe Online (PlayStation 3)29.99$
Time Crisis: Razing Storm (PlayStation 3) 29.99$
Need For Speed: Shift 2 Unleashed (PlayStation 3) 29.99$
Majin and The Forsaken Kingdom (PlayStation 3) 14.98$
Mass Effect 2 (PlayStation 3) 29.99$
Home Front (PlayStation 3) 29.99$
MySims SkyHeroes (Playstation 3) 19.98$
de Blob (PlayStation 3) 29.98$
BulletStorm (PlayStation 3) 19.99$
Super Street Fighter IV (PlayStation 3) 19.98$
R.U.S.E. (PlayStation 3) 29.98$
Tomb Raider Trilogy (PlayStation 3) 19.98$
MLB Baseball 2K11 (PlayStation 3) 29.98$

Toy R US Canada did a price drop on some ps3 games today

DC Universe Online (PlayStation 3)29.99$
Time Crisis: Razing Storm (PlayStation 3) 29.99$
Need For Speed: Shift 2 Unleashed (PlayStation 3) 29.99$
Majin and The Forsaken Kingdom (PlayStation 3) 14.98$
Mass Effect 2 (PlayStation 3) 29.99$
Home Front (PlayStation 3) 29.99$
MySims SkyHeroes (Playstation 3) 19.98$
de Blob (PlayStation 3) 29.98$
BulletStorm (PlayStation 3) 19.99$
Super Street Fighter IV (PlayStation 3) 19.98$
R.U.S.E. (PlayStation 3) 29.98$
Tomb Raider Trilogy (PlayStation 3) 19.98$
MLB Baseball 2K11 (PlayStation 3) 29.98$

blockbuster has the best deals when it comes to pre-owned ps3 games
pimp.gif

just bought rock band 3 (game only) for 3.99, cant beat that
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

blockbuster has the best deals when it comes to pre-owned ps3 games
pimp.gif

just bought rock band 3 (game only) for 3.99, cant beat that
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

I'm 1-1 online now. 
laugh.gif

Id trade for Brink. I really didnt enjoy the 2 hours I played of Demon's Souls. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

I'm 1-1 online now. 
laugh.gif

Id trade for Brink. I really didnt enjoy the 2 hours I played of Demon's Souls. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom