The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

I HATED Uncharted 1, but 2 and 3 were great :smokin

1 was annoying as hell and felt like a generic platformer that belonged on the original Playstation :lol: Those weird camera angles caused me to die so many times during a jump

Last edited:
^^^ dont even waste ur time. just utube the last few levels. srs. the ending was very lackluster. naughty dog= overrated.

I actually felt the same way,I had never played any uncharted games, so i picked up 3 first, played it, then got 1&2 for super cheap in some boxed set.. 3 has some of the best action I have ever played in ANY video game(plane/ship levels especially stood out to me) But the ending was very lackluster as was previously stated. 2's story simply blew my mind and now i'm on chapter 15 in uncharted 1 and am so frustrated at the fact that i can't throw grenades back>:

I don't think naughty dog is overrated, for me it was me being conditioned to games like MGS where not only is the story intriguing but the gameplay was as well and when you beat the game BAM cliffhanger.

the uncharted series doesn't even go in that, and while i'm anticipating the action in the next game i hope they throw some crazy plot developments at us. I also hope they dont run out of ideas, because i can't possibly think what they can think of next.

Is Bioshock worth playing ?

For some reason I never got into the series.

The problem I'm having is that I already have Bioshock 2 for free through PS+. Bioshock still cost's around $13 to $15 alone and there is this new combo pack that has a bunch of DLC for $29:

Last edited:
Is Bioshock worth playing ?

For some reason I never got into the series.

The problem I'm having is that I already have Bioshock 2 for free through PS+. Bioshock still cost's around $13 to $15 alone and there is this new combo pack that has a bunch of DLC for $29:

Yes, it's worth playing.

If you like Bioshock 2, there shouldn't be any reason why you won't like Bioshock.

Yes, it's worth playing.
If you like Bioshock 2, there shouldn't be any reason why you won't like Bioshock.

Well honestly I haven't even played Bioshock 2 yet. I just downloaded it because it was a free game on PS+ a few months back.

Am I missing something in Borderlands 2? This game is boring as hell to me. The dialogue :x

I picked up Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance yesterday and the game is just fun & dope :pimp:

I just finished it. About to start my second run through to unlock the FOX sword that came with the Ninja costume from the pre-order. The sword is expensive as hell. I hope they make a second. I had a lot of fun with this game.

I just finished it. About to start my second run through to unlock the FOX sword that came with the Ninja costume from the pre-order. The sword is expensive as hell. I hope they make a second. I had a lot of fun with this game.

Here is how Kojima feels about it:

Kojima: I Want to Make Metal Gear Rising 2 with Platinum

Metal Gear Solid creator Hideo Kojima has heaped a huge amount of praise on Metal Gear Rising developer Platinum Games, revealing that he would like to make a sequel to the action spinoff and would only consider partnering with the Bayonetta studio for the job.

In a roundtable attended by SPOnG, the producer also opined that Platinum is just a technological upgrade away from being "a world class studio."

"As far as [Metal Gear] Rising 2 is concerned, I really do have that in my mind, and I want to make it," Kojima explained. "And if we do make it, it would definitely be with Platinum. I don’t think anyone else could do it.

"Of course, my ulterior motive is that if Rising 2 came out, it would be guaranteed to sell! Which means that I wouldn’t have to worry about that with [new project, Metal Gear Solid] Ground Zeroes. I can just do whatever I want!" Kojima reveals more about his intentions for Ground Zeroes right here.

"Honestly, I’ve been making games for over 25 years and the state that this game was in when it went to Platinum... was really a mess! The fact that they were able to pull it off is very impressive," said Kojima on the troubled development process for Metal Gear Rising. He added that his one worry about Platinum taking on the job was its reputation for taking its time with projects.

"Platinum makes excellent games, there’s no arguing about that - but they’re not very good at honouring schedules," he laughed. "I made it clear that in order to succeed on a worldwide scale, you not only have to make a good product, but you also have to keep a tight schedule. This time, they came through and delivered the product on time. I think even [Hideki] Kamiya-san was surprised!"

Then comes the bromance. "Really, Platinum’s team is great at creating action games. They do it better than anyone else. I love them personally, as individuals... and now they’re able to do things to schedule as well! That’s very important.

"The one thing I think they can still improve on is their technological level. Their technology is not quite up to par, so maybe for the next project if we did something with them, we would maybe have them use the FOX engine. Or, perhaps their next generation engine. I’m not sure. But it’s the only point I would improve.

"If they did manage to get their technology up to par, then they would really be a world class studio."

Link:

http://spong.com/article/29051/Kojima-I-Want-to-Make-Metal-Gear-Rising-2-with-Platinum

picked up Metal Gear Rising & Arkham Asylum to go with Arkham City

up next: God of War Saga Collection :smokin

trying to get on you guys level

Last edited:
why is ps+ UK getting good games like sleeping dogs and now mass effect 3, and metal gear solid HD. while we been getting trash lately? :x

started playing GTA IV again. hated it when it first came out. idk why but im loving it now. should have given it a chance at first

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix

Fall 2013 North America Release Date

Exclusively for PS3

""Although my heart may be weak, it’s not alone. It’s grown with each new experience. And it’s found a home with all the friends I’ve made. I’ve become a part of their heart, just as they’ve become a part of mine… I don’t need a weapon. My friends are my power!”
Since this memorable speech, Sora’s dedication to his friends has shown across the series, and the magic of KINGDOM HEARTS continues to unite fans throughout the world. Ten years later and seven entries in, we have a new opportunity to replay the adventure that started it all in beautiful HD.
We’re proud to announce the upcoming release of KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX for North America! The young Sora wields the magical keyblade in search of his lost friends, making new ones with Disney’s Goofy and Donald along the way. The story continues through classic Disney stories like Aladdin, Hercules, Alice in Wonderland, Pinocchio, and The Nightmare Before Christmas. Utilizing RPG mechanics and gaining new exploratory powers throughout his adventure, Sora solidified himself as a starry-eyed hero that bridged Disney classics with a unique overarching story of friendship and courage. This classic hit comes in breathtaking HD with various gameplay enhancements, and is exclusively available for the first time on PlayStation 3 this fall."

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/02/25/kingdom-hearts-hd-1-5-remix-coming-to-ps3-this-fall/

Back
Top Bottom