The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

Originally Posted by Noskey

Not hyped. At all. Looks like MW2 repackaged.
and that's what Black Ops was too World at War.
These developers arent gonna take a huge risk by doing too much to a solid MP online feature. They usually just touch it up a bit, add some new things, tighting up old stuff (bugs) but they don't drift to far off the road.

These developers arent gonna take a huge risk by doing too much to a solid MP online feature. They usually just touch it up a bit, add some new things, tighting up old stuff (bugs) but they don't drift to far off the road.

Originally Posted by PO2345

^^
Just the crossbow one. Yes sir!

On a side note, I'm HYPED for the MW3 MP Trailer tomorrow morning!
pimp.gif

PO
Word, we got that today some time. Pack a punch the crossbow then we gotta toss one of them monkey things and whoever got the crossbow gotta shoot the person when they run into the group around the monkey bomb.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PO2345

^^
Just the crossbow one. Yes sir!

On a side note, I'm HYPED for the MW3 MP Trailer tomorrow morning!
pimp.gif

PO
Word, we got that today some time. Pack a punch the crossbow then we gotta toss one of them monkey things and whoever got the crossbow gotta shoot the person when they run into the group around the monkey bomb.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Thats cus all the real talent left. The guys who changed the fps game with COD 4. It will be rehash after rehash from here on out.

Thats cus all the real talent left. The guys who changed the fps game with COD 4. It will be rehash after rehash from here on out.

Originally Posted by The Dauqs

THIS.

THIS.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

THIS.
THAT. 
Dudes saying "Omg im so glad Infinity Ward is back" But they arent... Atleast a majority of them... the guys u "love" are HERE (http://www.respawn.com/)

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

THIS.
THAT. 
Dudes saying "Omg im so glad Infinity Ward is back" But they arent... Atleast a majority of them... the guys u "love" are HERE (http://www.respawn.com/)

MW3 will be just like MW2 with a couple improvements.
That still makes it better than Black Ops. 

DICE's track record is no better, so what can you really expect there? The Battlefield trailers to me look like Medal of Honor is cooler locales and with a bit better graphics.

DICE's track record is no better, so what can you really expect there? The Battlefield trailers to me look like Medal of Honor is cooler locales and with a bit better graphics.

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

That's all folks "dun dun dun da da da dun"

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

That's all folks "dun dun dun da da da dun"

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Has any bought or still play Fight Night Champion ?

I do
Me too it's been collecting dust for awhile but i forgot how
pimp.gif
 this game was when i popped it back in.
Anybody else downloading the assassins creed revelations closed beta? Im DLing now.

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Has any bought or still play Fight Night Champion ?

I do
Me too it's been collecting dust for awhile but i forgot how
pimp.gif
 this game was when i popped it back in.
Anybody else downloading the assassins creed revelations closed beta? Im DLing now.

Back
Top Bottom