The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | SOP Today 3PM PST / NEW Firmware Update is LIVE / PS5 Pro launches 11/7 for $699

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can we just get a new game?

Did you ever play A2?

I only played the PlayStation and first GBA titles.

Wild Konami could resurrect Vandal Hearts. Ensuring the quality is the same as Ogre Battle or FFT.
Absolutely! I would take a new game in a second.

I played Advanced and A2 but come to think of it, never finished A2. I have been watching GBA online game releases on Switch, but to my knowledge they have never come up.

The Vandal Hearts PS3 game was okay, but it lacked a bit of what VH on PS1 had. I never actually played Vandal Hearts 2, but would love to have both come back as classics.

I love all tactics games outside of a few (Disgaea being the big one that never clicked with me). It is probably my favorite genre of video game.

Nelson C Nelson C promoting the thread. A few strange things in the write-up, but cool newer NT feature.

1727125617730.png

The Pro is an upgraded piece of hardware.

What were their last two? Suicide Squad and ???

I enjoyed the Arkham trilogy and wouldn’t mind seeing a new entry. It would be dope a different Batman or maybe a bigger focus on stealth. Idk just something a bit different.

dead rising remaster is great!

as an og fan of the original it’s hitting most of the right notes HOWEVER it is definitely easier with its more streamline approach

i have some mix feelings with the lighting as well, i preferred the more anime/cartoony colorful look of the original

but those are all just geek nitpicks, having a chill time with it so far

Any Day 1 PS5 owners still have theirs?

Mines still works great. Even after the fire a year later.

The plates have smoke stains on them but i figured i would just leave it like that.

Gotta do an internal cleaning. Haven’t done that in a while. Add new thermal paste as well.
Still have a Day 1 and works perfectly fine. Added an internal SSD and black plates. Think it's why I'm leaning more towards the controller and eventually trading towards a Pro down the road.

If ya had to compare launches, how would you compare the OG PS1 to the rest?

Probably got PS5 with Miles Morales, Demon Souls and Astros Playroom

Then

PS2>PS3>PS4>PS1.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom