The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | SOP Today 3PM PST / NEW Firmware Update is LIVE / PS5 Pro launches 11/7 for $699

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As the lone member of this thread to tout Balatro's greatness, since release date, I have to once again emphasize how fun it is.

I don't enjoy card games, and am an awful poker player, but even so I found it hard to put down last night.

I was willing to do $2k for the pack but was able to make my own for less money.

Will only be missing the numbered plate, rubber bands and paperclip... and my daughter can replace her OG with a new slim.

- Pro
- Annversary Slim
- Anniversary Portal
- Anniversary Edge

Cheers.

PS5 Pro Bundle.jpg

Finally got in and got a controller. Better than nothing considering all the other controllers sold out at other retailers.

As the lone member of this thread to tout Balatro's greatness, since release date, I have to once again emphasize how fun it is.

I don't enjoy card games, and am an awful poker player, but even so I found it hard to put down last night.
How dare you sir? I'm the one that convinced you to get the game. :lol:
Get ready to lose lots of hours trying to get viable builds to work. And now that the mobile version just came out, I'm gonna lose even more time playing it. :lol:

Watching some random streamer on YT right now. One of his posters said they got in after 12 min and the bundle was gone. I never had a chance.

The refresh at 7PDT was key, meaning bots probably still got through. But they only could score 1

Back
Top Bottom