The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | SOP Today 3PM PST / NEW Firmware Update is LIVE / PS5 Pro launches 11/7 for $699

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like the pearl white controller more than the anniversary. Will cop one if they ever drop to $40, but I really don't need a 4th controller.

Is the normal Pro worth reselling?
I was under the impression that the OG grey Pro (and accessories) was the only limited item?

Is the normal Pro worth reselling?
I was under the impression that the OG grey Pro (and accessories) was the only limited item?

I don't see it really gaining any "consistent" momentum... the risk is so much higher than the reward even w/ a $1000 sale on any app/platform after fees.

There will be some moderately profitable sales (for whatever reason) but that goes for almost anything.

TLDR - If a supply strain happens to occur, outside of cash deals from facebook creeping up on 12/25, gas money only imho.

EDIT: Found some comedy...

TF PS5.JPG

Last edited:
Yeah right. You shouldn’t have any issue preordering.

$700 doesn’t seem as bad with the next generation Nvidia prices on the horizon. I just think they hurt themselves by not having a killer app.

Yeah right. You shouldn’t have any issue preordering.

$700 doesn’t seem as bad with the next generation Nvidia prices on the horizon. I just think they hurt themselves by not having a killer app.
You were right. Only 2/6 allocated preorders were filled. Was able to reserve mine and pick up Silent Hill 2.

RIP to me lol.

Back
Top Bottom