The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | SOP Today 3PM PST / NEW Firmware Update is LIVE / PS5 Pro launches 11/7 for $699

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pretty big letdown... smells like a Cammus C5 rip-off, smh.

Simucube did release a cheaper active pedal this week, tho. I might go that route instead waiting on the Moza M-booster.
Why, is this a bad budget, entry-level DD? I don't know much about DD's, but the price looks competitive.

Madden is the perfect example of consumerism in America. "I'm going to complain year in and year out about everything, but I'm still going to pick up at full price day one."

The unhappiest gaming community, but a committed community, nonetheless.

Madden is the perfect example of consumerism in America. "I'm going to complain year in and year out about everything, but I'm still going to pick up at full price day one."

I stopped copping, i was that dude that always had madden every year either ealy or midnight on rd

The complaints are due to lack of competition.

The good “ol” days had Tecmo Bowl, Madden, a Sega Football, etc. We’re in the same boat for NBA.

Is Sony the only ones making baseball games?

And most of these games are games as a service so not sure why they don’t shift to seasons, etc. But I guess they do that based on the annual release Vice shenanigans.

They release annually because people have shown that they’ll still buy them every year and also purchase MTX. It’s wild knowing that none of the MTX carry over in the sports titles. I don’t think the MTX in COD will carry over to BLOPS 6 either despite carrying over between the last few games.

It’s called a monopoly. It’s what happens when the most popular sport in America allows one company to release its game with no competition

Why, is this a bad budget, entry-level DD? I don't know much about DD's, but the price looks competitive.

Price is fine, its just absolutely horrid to look at and not a well-rounded purposeful design... they even made it impossible to get a good field-of-view without an extension.

I am looking forward to impressions from folks that target less than 10Nm. Every 5Nm base I ever touched left me wondering if it's even worth the upgrade from something like a T300 , def not for T-GT, so perhaps this one will hit different with the new axial motor design.

Price is fine, its just absolutely horrid to look at and not a well-rounded purposeful design... they even made it impossible to get a good field-of-view without an extension.

I am looking forward to impressions from folks that target less than 10Nm. Every 5Nm base I ever touched left me wondering if it's even worth the upgrade from something like a T300 , def not for T-GT, so perhaps this one will hit different with the new axial motor design.
I have the T300RS, but I have my FFB turned down low mainly cuz I live in a hot environment and I don't want my base to be getting too warm. And as far as I know, the max torque output is around 3-4Nm (I think). So, for me, 5Nm sounds like more than enough for my needs. Plus, I'm just generally intrigued by the prospect of a DD wheel... but given the Fanatec's price, it's just more than what I'm looking to invest in.

But I do agree that the base and the wheel isn't very aesthetically pleasing 😅.... in fact, the wheel is just downright ugly. And WTF is up with those 4 off-center wheel stripes?! 😂

Anyway... I'm def looking forward to the reviews once testers start getting them. I know it's a very entry level DD, but that's probably what's working for me right now.

I have the T300RS, but I have my FFB turned down low mainly cuz I live in a hot environment and I don't want my base to be getting too warm. And as far as I know, the max torque output is around 3-4Nm (I think). So, for me, 5Nm sounds like more than enough for my needs. Plus, I'm just generally intrigued by the prospect of a DD wheel... but given the Fanatec's price, it's just more than what I'm looking to invest in.

But I do agree that the base and the wheel isn't very aesthetically pleasing 😅.... in fact, the wheel is just downright ugly. And WTF is up with those 4 off-center wheel stripes?! 😂

Anyway... I'm def looking forward to the reviews once testers start getting them. I know it's a very entry level DD, but that's probably what's working for me right now.

Umm... the four stripes? Brehh... I mean, cmon... TM has been at it too long to miss the mark like that... The more I look at it the worse it gets.

The base will be available as a stand alone in Spring. Then hopefully you can use your current wheel (s), upgrade to the T-LCM' pedals (avoid those worthless bundled pedals) and all will be a meaningful upgrade for ya (will result in you being faster).

Still chugging away at Elden Ring DLC. Man what an incredible dlc, they really outdid themselves.

You can easily miss a good chunk of the map tho, its crazy how you can find some of the secret bosses.

1728992802048.png

I really wish SE would get away from requiring a second playthrough. Their idea of hard mode isn’t very fun. The enemies just take a lot more damage and the mobs usually have multiple waves and mini bosses that take forever to stagger.

Aside from that, I still think the game itself is dope. I think I can safely put it in my top 5 FF ranking!

1728992802048.png

I really wish SE would get away from requiring a second playthrough. Their idea of hard mode isn’t very fun. The enemies just take a lot more damage and the mobs usually have multiple waves and mini bosses that take forever to stagger.

Aside from that, I still think the game itself is dope. I think I can safely put it in my top 5 FF ranking!
Ff16 was easy in general.

Ff7 remake and rebirth hard mode has you rethinking life.

Back
Top Bottom