The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
China Joy is today so hoping to see some good footage from some of the Chinese game studios.
Apparently, some are coming out this year. But I'll believe it when I see it. Lost Souls Aside seems to drop 1 trailer every year then disappear.

1722002535231.jpeg

Gacha game

Wish reviews were out on the pc performance.

Dont know too much. Doing my research on my internet breaks. I mean I know about it but I don’t follow what is the state of it, paraphernalia, support, etc. Sounds like PC isn’t supported until Aug 7. Not sure how long the sale goes. I’m being a little compulsive right now. Leaning towards picking one up. Need to step away for a minute before I just pull the trigger.

Edit:well. Glad I’m doing my homework. Sounds like Sony has abandoned first party support for psvr2. Meaning it’s pretty much dead. Think im gonna pass.

Last edited:
Dont know too much. Doing my research on my internet breaks. I mean I know about it but I don’t follow what is the state of it, paraphernalia, support, etc. Sounds like PC isn’t supported until Aug 7. Not sure how long the sale goes. I’m being a little compulsive right now. Leaning towards picking one up. Need to step away for a minute before I just pull the trigger.

Edit:well. Glad I’m doing my homework. Sounds like Sony has abandoned first party support for psvr2. Meaning it’s pretty much dead. Think im gonna pass.

Basically just for diehard GT players at this point I feel like. I might pick one up during a fire sale and get Ace Combat or something, but I figured it would end up that way.

I'm going have to hit up my family friend who works for Sony for both the new Astro Bot game and that limited edition dual sense controller

Last edited:
thanks! would be great if Amazon or Target carries it for that free ship.

Agreed.

EYE can't buy anything from PS Direct anymore because they won't accept my international credit card.

Ironically they were the ones that allowed me to get my PS5 earlier than EYE planned because they sent me an exclusive link to buy one. Since then though none of my orders have gone through.

Blessing in disguise though, Lord knows EYE don't need another Dualsense.

Now none of y'all tempt me by posting a Amazon, Walmart or Target pre-order link. :lol::smh:

beat dark souls 3.

really good. so much better than demon souls.

but the last boss was easy af. sister friede was the hardest boss for me so far.

just need to beat slave knight and i’ll be done with the dlc

After I got bodied a few times by friede maybe a year and a half ago I realized this was going to be one of those bosses that takes 2-3 hours for me and decided I’ll go back to it when I have the patience for it. And never went back :lol:. I will eventually and I’ll complete the other dlc too. But I haven’t really had it in me to play souls games for a minute.

After I got bodied a few times by friede maybe a year and a half ago I realized this was going to be one of those bosses that takes 2-3 hours for me and decided I’ll go back to it when I have the patience for it. And never went back :lol:. I will eventually and I’ll complete the other dlc too. But I haven’t really had it in me to play souls games for a minute.

took me around 10 tries to beat her. the second phase where you fight both of them at the same time is actually pretty easy.

just shoot the big guy with a crossbow and keep running away. hes weak to crossbows lol.

the last fight in the DLC with slave knight is easy, but super fun.

Basically just for diehard GT players at this point I feel like. I might pick one up during a fire sale and get Ace Combat or something, but I figured it would end up that way.

I painfully agree.

Have had the PSVR2 since launch day and have not used it for more than maybe 1.5hrs to sample other games besides GT. I sincerely feel like its one of playstation gaming's greatest gifts (to me) as a GT fanatic but truthully a sad result in every other aspect. With PSVR1, I actually played through some other titles because the GT integration was miniscule and VR was so new... this time around, it's a 98% GT only headset. Lastly, to be fair, I haven't used the Quest 3 for a single game outside of sim racing titles either... but there are many more top tier titles in the genre for PC.

PSVR2 PC compat will be a positive but the pancake lenses in the Quest 3 make it much less of a "cool thing" to explore for me. There is a REALLY noticeable sweet spot in the PSVR2 that is simply gone with pancakes. Then OLED screens on a VR headset scale offer much less of a difference as compared to LCD vs OLED on full size displays.

At this point, I just want GT on PC for the next release but that's another conversation....

I've taken a few days to fully digest Rebirth, and for sure I am in the minority in this...but I think it was just ok. Not the masterpiece that many people have made it out to be.

Without spoiling much, I felt like a LOT of the side missions were a CHOOOORE, especially the minigames.

Unfortunately, being the completionist that I am, I have to grind out the last remaining trophies which include completing these damn minigames on hard.

Pray for me.

dark souls 1 gotta be the worse souls game Ive played.

i thought blight town was bad... now im at new londo ruins and its even worse.

I dont even have the motivation to finish this game.

Back
Top Bottom