The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've taken a few days to fully digest Rebirth, and for sure I am in the minority in this...but I think it was just ok. Not the masterpiece that many people have made it out to be.

Without spoiling much, I felt like a LOT of the side missions were a CHOOOORE, especially the minigames.

Unfortunately, being the completionist that I am, I have to grind out the last remaining trophies which include completing these damn minigames on hard.

Pray for me.

I mean 80% of them are optional.

for me personally, I dont think its fair to criticize a game for optional side missions.

If I did, a lot of games I consider "masterpieces" would be no more than a 7/10.

I mean 80% of them are optional.

for me personally, I dont think its fair to criticize a game for optional side missions.

If I did, a lot of games I consider "masterpieces" would be no more than a 7/10.

I prop The Witcher 3 up because of it having excellent side quests that trump some games’ main ones. I don’t think developers should get a pass for making bad/boring side quests. I haven’t played Rebirth so I can’t speak on that though.

I prop The Witcher 3 up because of it having excellent side quests that trump some games’ main ones. I don’t think developers should get a pass for making bad/boring side quests. I haven’t played Rebirth so I can’t speak on that though.

true. but the Witcher 3 combat is mediocre (some would argue god awful) compared to rebirth.

and unlike optional side missions, the combat is a core mechanic in Witcher 3 but people still say its a masterpiece.

I guess my take is that a game can still be a masterpiece even with flaws.

926968C4-08AA-457B-A220-C4FA9AD961D1.gif

Pete Parsons basically admits Bungie bit off more than they could chew. A rumor is building that Herman Hulst is now running the studio, another rumor is that their new HQ was partially to blame.

What an awful situation.

Last edited:
343 and Bungie both being in shambles this is really wild to see.

The Prophet of Regret in Bolivia having a good laugh about this right now

I wonder what’s next for the Destiny IP. It really seems like Sony fumbled this acquisition, imo. If things were this bad, why acquire them?

I wonder what’s next for the Destiny IP. It really seems like Sony fumbled this acquisition, imo. If things were this bad, why acquire them?

All rumors right now but it seems like Bungie may share at least half the blame.

I think we will have more information today, as known industry leech Jason Schreier should have an article out today.

Back
Top Bottom