The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What's the story on Concord? Didn't even hear of it until after release.

No one bought it. The genre is overcrowded so it's tough for a new IP to be successful. Especially when it's not free to play.

Peaked at like 700 players on steam and got dunked on endlessly

Was hated by the anti woke crowd for having pronouns and all that and also hated by the anti GaaS camps too because they want Sony to only make single player games.

As for the game itself, from what I gather, it's solid and has no performance issues.

First game from Firewalk, a new studio, that Sony acquired as part of a push into live service games this generation. Basically nobody cared about it from reveal to launch.

It began development 8 years ago when hero shooters became a thing. Now, hero shooters are a dime a dozen, and Concord doesn't do anything to distinguish itself.

8 years in development down the drain?! 😨

Was hated by the anti woke crowd for having pronouns and all that and also hated by the anti GaaS camps too because they want Sony to only make single player games.

Having pronounces in what context?
So with it being a shooter, do you mean they added pronouns as an option for when people created their characters?

Honestly, did not know there were anti-GaaS groups... 😅

8 years in development down the drain?! 😨

Having pronounces in what context?
So with it being a shooter, do you mean they added pronouns as an option for when people created their characters?

Honestly, did not know there were anti-GaaS groups... 😅

First time hearing of Dustborn and didn't know Concord had poltical themes to it. I'm guessing its in the story cutscenes?

I just thought it was a plain hero shooter. Looking on Steam, they both have the same tags.

1724349170860.png

Poltical issues aside, it seems people were prophesying the game failing right from the jump.

I think it will review decently and have a niche playerbase but nothing special.

Back
Top Bottom