The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Alright fellas act on this before Sony steps in and shuts this down:

Nice find!

Sony can't shut this down though. It's just a decal under the panels so no need to rush.
Love how customisable this console is.

Sony Needs to get a Nike ID website for it in the future. :lol:

I really like the blue. The shadows gives it a nice finishing touch.

1606649011877.png

1606649118079.png
:lol:

I might the blue Logo Decal and a blue light decal as well.

Same youtube guy I posted in the last video:

ffs-bruce-banner.gif

I can tell he's playing on the PS4 and this was from Spidey 2018.

My hands hurt just watching his videos and me even thinking about trying to attempt this :lol:

I’m curious if this is what led to two people getting shot there yesterday.
I remember pulling up to Arden when the 2008 Space Jams released.... I was up there around midnight then & luckily had a connect at champs but dear lord... The scene outside was worse than any zombie apocalypse movie lol. I legit remember someone pulling their car up to the front, hop out while it’s running & make a break for the front door as they opened to let people in LOL. I don’t line up anymore but I would NEVER at Arden lol.

Anyone have/used Hyper X headsets? Bestbuy has some Hyper X cloud alpha pro on sale for $70 (reg. $100) was thinking about trying those. They also have Astro A40 TR for $120. Not sure if that's worth an extra $50. I have some old Turtle Beach ones that just hurts my ears after a while and they are starting to fall apart

any recommendations on a ps5 ready tv that’s $600 or less for 65 inches? If that’s even a thing? Love my ks8000 but I’m curious what else this ps5 can do with 2.1 and 120hz

any recommendations on a ps5 ready tv that’s $600 or less for 65 inches? If that’s even a thing? Love my ks8000 but I’m curious what else this ps5 can do with 2.1 and 120hz

Not an expert, but I think only a limited amount of TVs have 2.1 right now. From what I've been readingz the TCL 6 series is one of the best "bang for your buck" TVs. I think the 65" is around $700 though.

I got a 2016 Sony x850D, and I was gonna upgrade, but right now the PS5 still looks great on it, so I decided to be responsible for once and not buy anything else right now :lol:

Better off waiting for next year's TV's
I expect an onslaught of HDMI 2.1 TV's at the low and medium range.

The x900H is Sony's medium range but is only 1 of 2 Sony TV's with the HDMI 2.1 gaming features.

Not an expert, but I think only a limited amount of TVs have 2.1 right now. From what I've been readingz the TCL 6 series is one of the best "bang for your buck" TVs. I think the 65" is around $700 though.

I got a 2016 Sony x850D, and I was gonna upgrade, but right now the PS5 still looks great on it, so I decided to be responsible for once and not buy anything else right now :lol:

Yea, I'm still rocking the X80D myself and it's still looking good.

You should hold off on the 2.1 thing, most tvs don't even support it yet. Besides that, games on ps5 are just now starting to get a 60fps mode so the 120fps is still quite a ways off.

I’m happy with my q90t compared to the cx I was going to get. The 900h looked great as well but wasn’t as bright as the Samsung and the display itself was chonky compared to every other screen nowadays. May not be the best reason to choose your tv but it was a factor lol

Last edited:
How long did this take you?

The blur is only on 120Hz mode but it's fine in other modes but it's going to be patched according to Sony.

It's the best LCD TV right now for gaming if you want HDMI 2.1 features IMO. I think it's better than the Samsung Q90T
So if you're not on the OLED train because you don't want to risk Burn-in or LG OLED is too expensive then this is for you.

Ok I’ll have to keep this in mind. I’m currently 4 years into my Sony 49X800D

Anyone read the new patch notes for the new firmware well here they are ps5

• This system software update improves system performance.
  • An issue where installed disc versions of games were sometimes deleted was resolved.
  • An issue that prevented the PS5 wireless controller from being charged while in rest mode when connected to the PS5’s front side USB Type-A port using the USB cable included with some PS5 consoles was resolved.

Last edited:
Local target said they aren't doing any in store sales
Said the in store inventory is for people purchasing online

Dude at Walmart said his location won't get anymore but told me another location would get them
Brickseek shows his location with stock and the other location out of stock >D

Update: Brickseek now shows both stores have stock
My brother-n-law said his boy works at a Walmart and told him he had 3 left
So there's definitely stock at these stores

Last edited:
I called a Target store on Wednesday as they were showing stock on Popfindr, & dude said they had a few in stock, but they are releasing them randomly online today(29th) and none for in store customers.

Local target said they aren't doing any in store sales
Said the in store inventory is for people purchasing online

Dude at Walmart said his location won't get anymore but told me another location would get them
Brickseek shows his location with stock and the other location out of stock >D

i wouldn’t trust retail workers ! All they do is lie , some of them are even trying to get the console themselves.

Back
Top Bottom