The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gang gang.

Story goes... Tried to leave Sony. Didn’t work out. Back to Sony.

The End.

E86ECD46-08E0-45DA-B6F7-1DC0ECCF78E1.jpeg

Crazy my mom called me today said someone walked in Wallys & copped the last one. I checked Brickseek I show 3 stores with 6+. One said naw we dont have any other said online only. Smh

My Walmart has had 3 restocks per brickseek. But the employyes keep saying they didn’t get any. Then I watch it go limited stock to OOS. Pretty sure the employees are just taking them all.

Last edited:
I'm looking into CP2077 now. I kinda don't want to play the ps4 version and just wait for the ps5 version

good s**t lol

anyone looking forward to day 1 CP2077? Comes out as soon as i take vacation for work

l just picked up the steel series7p

now just waiting for my ps5 to get out of the clinic lol

Sold a disc version on StinkX and some other items same day. The 3 other items delivered but the console of course hasn’t been updated as frequent and deliver eta is changed. Hope it don’t go missing...

Man was at my local BB today and they had 5 copies out for Devil May Cry 5 special edition. I tried copping it but they knew it was street dated.

And yeah F digital download life :lol:

Anyone want to run GoT online or MLB 20 The Show online tonight?

Whoever PSN ID is: BlackmambaK1ng must be anti social :lol: Saw him playing GoT the past 2 days and sent game invites and no response.

Sold a disc version on StinkX and some other items same day. The 3 other items delivered but the console of course hasn’t been updated as frequent and deliver eta is changed. Hope it don’t go missing...

I believe you’re covered w/their prepaid labels. It may take awhile to get your $$ back, but as long as you have your drop off receipt you should be good.

Back
Top Bottom