The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It’s a $500 flip, of course they’re being backdoored. Electronics dept. is the plug right now at these big box retailers. It’s the Switch during quarantine all over again.

The Walmart around my way says they have the headsets in stock as well. Going to go take a trip to see if I can buy in store.

Just now at my local Target plus that redcard 5% :pimp: popfndr legit ha
34CE5699-C0E4-45EC-B7D2-A65D67DFF5B4.jpeg

The crazy part the pre orders weren't as difficult compared to the release of the system

I had a preorder in my cart at BB for about 30 min and I let it go to hold my money, ended up being a hassle once it released but the game gods shined their light

The crazy part the pre orders weren't as difficult compared to the release of the system

I had a preorder in my cart at BB for about 30 min and I let it go to hold my money, ended up being a hassle once it released but the game gods shined their light

hahaha same ,I watched the Sony showcase & had it in my cart for Walmart for a good 15 mins , then I was like F it , I’d rather wait and cop one from Amazon . Biggest mistake ever hahaha I never got close to buying one until release day by the sneaky Amazon stock while everyone was going crazy for Walmart ( ironic )

Do the pulse headsets have more hype than any of the previous PS headsets or is it just me?
I think it’s because the headset launched with the system. I’m sure some people probably thought you could only get 3D audio with it. I copped because I was curious to see how they sounded and felt on my head but they felt pretty cheap to me. I put them back in the box and they’ll go to my son for Christmas :lol:

Either I lucked out or what...but I was able to find everything I needed within a week of searching simply using twitter and turning on notifications. Theres a bunch of accounts to follow for now that'll alert you of restocks when they go live.

Barely ever use brickseek or popfindr anymore after so much wasted time and gas.

Headphones usually hurt after wear because I got a melon but these Pulse aint too bad. The rubber band on the top portion helps fit without being too snug. IMO of course...

Back
Top Bottom