The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
anyone know if these are compatible with the ps5?

I'm welcome to any other recommendations for wireless headphones for the ps5

microphone is not a priority

Just got these in from Amazon today. I bought these instead of the pulse because of mic quality. I will let you know how these are later on today.

Cussing out the manager works. Big Karen energy.

5B48E3AA-E312-4D41-82C2-7C32B6B01100.jpeg

Wha
I'll try days gone after I finish the GTA series.

Haha I have to finish GoW too lol. And RDR2. One of thesedays I'll get to them. I have like a 12 game todo list I have to get to. And acquiring the ps5 will only make it deeper.
What's the side mission in GOW?

said it before. I struck out online. Called my brother who manages a Walmart and pulled a Karen. He had nothing to do with anything but it was the principle of the situation. Bro came through last week and I got the employee discount.

helps you knew they for real had them.

so the question is these mangers are letting employees hold stock back. Put it on the floor.

basically at this point when they come in they employees are eating them up.

Target around me showing stock. Called and the employee basically said if they have stock it’s for online purchases & pickup only. Problem is online shows OOS. Not sure if they are already spoken for but how can they be for online release when they not releasing online?! Lol

Reactions: ARK
Target around me showing stock. Called and the employee basically said if they have stock it’s for online purchases & pickup only. Problem is online shows OOS. Not sure if they are already spoken for but how can they be for online release when they not releasing online?! Lol
Their inventory is slow to update. But the in store stock gets sold before the computer updates the system.

some are claiming that it’s going to go the Best Buy route and do instore pick up only to combat bots.

I say nah they just cap.

target for sure is letting employees and their friends cop to flip.

Yeah i'm seeing stock but no news on availability, and pass on instore lines.

Also in the history of retail stores and phones has there ever been the response "yeah we got em! come on down!"? People still calling.

I wouldn’t doubt the stores that show stock are for pickup. My email says they only holding until Friday so they could potentially do a FCFS this weekend for the ones that werent claimed.

Their inventory is slow to update. But the in store stock gets sold before the computer updates the system.
Possibly but where are the 10 that are showing in stock when I called within the first hour the store opened?
Were they sold the night before in store, online or being held for whatever reason?

Back
Top Bottom