The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There are millions of PS5's out there.
The one's with the issues are the minority otherwise it would've made the news if the majority had issues.
Reviewers would also have had a field day.

We've had 2 firmware updates. After the 3rd I don't think there's any more need to baby the system.
I’m really just trying to convince myself because I can’t get my hands on one.

Has anyone heard about a PS Plus error on Black Ops?

it’s saying I need plus when I try to access multiplayer but it doesn’t expire until next year.

I’ve tried logging in and out, restarting, even deleting and reinstalling the game but it’s still giving me those error. WTF man
I just came to to post this. It’s happened to me twice. I had to restart the PS5 from the UI and then I was able to login and play. It’s weird cause when I click on the PS+ prompt, it shows that I have PS+ until July 2023 :lol:

Which one of you NT'ers is this? :lol:

Couldn’t be me. My wife already knows I have to have it day one by any means. She would most likely try and catch a deal first. She already asked why I bought and extra controller. “You know they’ll be on sale next Black Friday” :rofl:

Yea I think yall arr bugging babying your system. You paid $500 for it and have a warranty. Play that **** and put it in rest mode if you want to (i do)

you gonna end up waiting on firmware to fix what might be a hardware issue. Then when you start using it and it bricks, your warranty runs out

Couldn’t be me. My wife already knows I have to have it day one by any means. She would most likely try and catch a deal first. She already asked why I bought and extra controller. “You know they’ll be on sale next Black Friday” :rofl:

My thoughts exactly. I know it's more difficult with bots but nothing less than day 1.
That story with the man lying that his PS5 is an air purifier and having to sell it is more likely to happen to me than my girl getting it before me.

Went down a rabbit hole after first vid.

Trying to scoop my homie one . Our local target has 16 said wait til they go online and they don’t know when that is 😒

told dude to preorder when I did lol

Yea I think yall arr bugging babying your system. You paid $500 for it and have a warranty. Play that **** and put it in rest mode if you want to (i do)

you gonna end up waiting on firmware to fix what might be a hardware issue. Then when you start using it and it bricks, your warranty runs out

And if these hardware issues were affecting alot of consoles, we would've heard SONY saying something by now.

New electronic tech is a risk when they release. I knew that going in.

My thoughts exactly. I know it's more difficult with bots but nothing less than day 1.
That story with the man lying that his PS5 is an air purifier and having to sell it is more likely to happen to me than my girl getting it before me.

Went down a rabbit hole after first vid.

At a point, em ps5 vids looking corny.
Not the least bit entertained.

I think I want Madden for ps5, gonna get the ps4 version, upgrade digitally, then return ps4 version :pimp:

So trying to play Destiny 2 last night.

Kept saying unable to connect due to not being online. Close the game, test network connection. All show perfectly fine. Try numerous times to connect on Destiny 2, same error message.

Boot up PS4 and log in immediately.

:smh:

Was finally able to get the Pulse headphones from Target. Popfindr showed 1 in stock late last night. Went early this morning and the guy was able to grab them out the back for me

Man i know yall probably tired of hearing all these issues

but is anyone else demon souls unable to connect to server at the main game at the menu?

still yet to play 2K, might have to pop it in after i finish work and see how "smooth" gameplay and all that actually is

Back
Top Bottom