The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don’t even try on ps direct anymore, my boy hit on target today.

at this point im over and wait few months till hype dies out

Fifa looks good
ehh3.png

For those of you that were playing the PS4 version of FIFA 21 on the PS5, did any of your saved data or games move over to the PS5 version when you downloaded it?

For those of you that were playing the PS4 version of FIFA 21 on the PS5, did any of your saved data or games move over to the PS5 version when you downloaded it?
My ultimate team transferred over. I can’t speak to anything else because that’s really all I play. I didn’t get around to creating a career mode on the PS4 version.

Only ultimate team and Volta saves can transfer cross gen. Manager or player career can not. Reason why I waited so long this year to get fifa. about to start my manager career tonight a with series c team

Thats why i took all the necessary precautions with my PS5 based on all the issues ive seen on the web. Didnt do the Ps4 to Ps5 transfer, moved all my Ps4 games to my external HD on my ps4, havent used Rest Mode, havent played MM or CoD.

Back
Top Bottom