The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I actually thought Sony Bend was going to do Days Gone 2 first. I haven’t finished it yet but a lot of media folks made it seem like it ended with a setup for sequel

My ps5 restarted randomly for the first time, im scared

I was at the main menu, think it has something to do with the extended storage i attached the other day

I disconnected it, dont need it right now considering there space left on the system itself

I was at the main menu, think it has something to do with the extended storage i attached the other day

I disconnected it, dont need it right now considering there space left on the system itself
Dog

Had 1 random restart, and about 10 system freeze during MM and Sackboy since launch. Hoping it'll be something fixed with a future update.

I actually thought Sony Bend was going to do Days Gone 2 first. I haven’t finished it yet but a lot of media folks made it seem like it ended with a setup for sequel
That post was def about days gone 2. Game sold well. Sony would be foolish not to release sequel.

Had 1 random restart, and about 10 system freeze during MM and Sackboy since launch. Hoping it'll be something fixed with a future update.

is it freezing in fidelity mode on MM? Im on my 2nd ps5 first one crashed every chance it got and was producing on screen artifacts.

this replacement one i got now has not crashed once i hope its software but i wasnt going to roll the dice and wait on sony to address it so i used the warranty, was also a quick turnaround but seems like people dont want to go thru the RMA process because of the potential wait.

but anyways

man im having a blast on demon souls now i put in mad work killed maybe 4 bosses and just killed that damn dragon on the lords path. Im starting to get the hang of it. Really great game I believe this is the way Souls games should be played

i couldnt get into dark souls but i may have to go back to it and give it another try and re add it to the back log.

Went to a Walmart showing 6+ in stock on brickseek and they saying they have none :smh:

I’m never getting one lol

That post was def about days gone 2. Game sold well. Sony would be foolish not to release sequel.

i enjoyed days gone i dont know why people dont like it i would like a sequel

especially how big the map is i did not expect a whole nother side of the map to open up

is it freezing in fidelity mode on MM? Im on my 2nd ps5 first one crashed every chance it got and was producing on screen artifacts.

this replacement one i got now has not crashed once i hope its software but i wasnt going to roll the dice and wait on sony to address it so i used the warranty, was also a quick turnaround but seems like people dont want to go thru the RMA process because of the potential wait.

but anyways

man im having a blast on demon souls now i put in mad work killed maybe 4 bosses and just killed that damn dragon on the lords path. Im starting to get the hang of it. Really great game I believe this is the way Souls games should be played

i couldnt get into dark souls but i may have to go back to it and give it another try and re add it to the back log.

Demon’s Souls is extremely similar to Dark Souls. I’d give them another shot.

Demon’s Souls is extremely similar to Dark Souls. I’d give them another shot.

yea from what im reading and experiencing seems like the barn fires is one of the biggest difference but its just something about this gameplay on Demon souls which i enjoy

madden 21 for PS4 still have the free next gen update?

thinking about picking it up since i got some credit/gift cards that will pretty much allow me to grab it for free

It's a game system. Stop being scared to play that *****.
Cats outchea like
giphy (2) - 2020-12-06T101925.722.gif

It's a game system. Stop being scared to play that *****.

Who in the **** said im not playing it?

I play this dam thing every single day since purchase :lol: just sharing my issues I had it with it, along with everybody else

scared of the fact I might have to be without it for a week, not tryna part with this baby yet

Last edited:

I play this dam thing every single day since purchase :lol: just sharing my issues I had it with it, along with everybody else

Speaking of playing everyday, we got the Xbox the day after thanksgiving, we got the PS5 the next day, Xbox has not been turned on since. I might move it to my room and run Red Dead or something just to get our money’s worth

scared of the fact I might have to be without it for a week, not tryna part with this baby yet

John Wick John Wick it freezes indefinitely, with no response to controller input. Seems to be random, sometime a lot going on onscreen sometimes moving through a game menu. Guess I'll contact Sony right away, sounds like it could be an issue with the console.

Side note just ordered Demon Souls, looking forward to it. Only played Bloodborne so far in the series.

John Wick John Wick it freezes indefinitely, with no response to controller input. Seems to be random, sometime a lot going on onscreen sometimes moving through a game menu. Guess I'll contact Sony right away, sounds like it could be an issue with the console.

Side note just ordered Demon Souls, looking forward to it. Only played Bloodborne so far in the series.

but again you didnt answer my question is it crashing in fidelity mode? Does it also crash in performance mode?

Same i only played blood borne and didnt really give dark souls a chance but demon souls sold me on the series now i get it lol

If you like Demon’s Souls then you should like Dark Souls. I like the shortness in DeS but then I missed the open world of DS. When I think about it, I’d rather have that open world from DS. There’s nothing like exploring an area just to stumble upon something new. I feel like with DeS that wasn’t there because of level/stage design.

Seeing a lot of threads on Reddit that Cold War is bricking peoples PS5 and crashing Series X

Game’s a mess.

Apparently there is an update releasing on the 8th.
I'm not loading it on my console until they fix the issues.

PO

Back
Top Bottom