The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Going to dig in to miles this week . Haven’t touched it since release day . Been playing COD , 2K and now madden.

need to beat it before Cyberpunk Thursday night

is buying an external ssd worth it for my ps4 games or should i just wait until sony announces the internal ssd slot is now operational?

was thinking of picking this one up

I'm definitely getting an external drive for my PS4 games when I finally get a PS5.

Saving all the ssd space on the PS5 for PS5 games.

I’m really glad that I gave Days Gone another shot. The 60fps on PS5 is a huge improvement, imo.

I’m now at the part when
you finally find Sarah. Her *** wanna stay and fight a war? After all I been through? Nah *****, we ridin’ out tonight! Fawkumean :smh:

Last edited:
Just talked to electronics dept at Wally's & was told they ARE selling them in stores now but dont have any today. Last time she had stock she said was last Monday....
I guess lining up before it opens is the way to secure one now....
That aint gonna be me but for yall who needs one...

I’m really glad that I have Days Gone another shot. The 60fps on PS5 is a huge improvement, imo.

I’m now at the part when
you finally find Sarah. Her *** wanna stay and fight a war? After all I been through? Nah *****, we ridin’ out tonight! Fawkumean :smh:
did you upgrade your bike? still running out of gas constantly?

gamespot gave it a 7

IGN is basically a PC review that CDPR wouldn't let them use their own footage and gave them stock footage of the game. they will drop another review with their own footage later
they gave it a 9

Last edited:
Just talked to electronics dept at Wally's & was told they ARE selling them in stores now but dont have any today. Last time she had stock she said was last Monday....
I guess lining up before it opens is the way to secure one now....
That aint gonna be me but for yall who needs one...

Right.

I was lied to again this morning at my Walmart. Went last night and again this morning and it still shows 6+. Pretty much over it.

I have the 2 I needed for my family. Had to tell my homeboy I'm super duper clocked out on trying to get another one for him in the streets....

If I score online, all good... just like shoes these days.... I'm just too old for the running around.

Still #3 on a list at Gamestop, so it's that or bust. The PS5 drama is starting to affect my holiday mood, gotta move on.

Dog the scene at my walmart was wild today. Pulled up at 6:30 to 30 people already in line, no organization when doors opened. Kept saying they dont have them. We loitered. Cops got called and came twice by store management trying to get us out of there.

end of the day nobody got **** and manager saif theyll be sold tomorrow morning.

i told him hes an idiot creating safety issues at the store. I want no parts of that campout tonight

Back
Top Bottom